We are super excited to announce the Nokia 2.4 is now available in India!
Here’s Sanmeet Kochhar, the head of the India and Middle East and North Africa business for HMD Global, introducing the new Nokia 2.4, the thought that went behind creating it, and how it is a smartphone you can trust.
Watch the video here:
Want to know more? Click here to check out the Nokia 2.4 on the Nokia phones store.
Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Here is what I found. Maybe somebody will find this useful :)
1) Fingerprint sensor SOMETIMES doesn't work on first try (yes, it's cleaned daily with isopropyl alcohol and my hands are clean.
2) Bottom speaker quality is terrible and warranty service refuses to repair it.
3) Sound on bluetooth earphones gets messy/gets interrupted when syncing data with bluetooth wrist band and listening to music at the same time.
4) Sometimes when listening to music on Spotify that gets interrupted by a phone call, and after talking through bluetooth earphones, after the call music plays through phone speaker, and you have to go to bluetooth device settings and toggle "Media audio" on and off to restore playing music through earphones. This will get semi-fixed in Android 11, as it will allow switching sound output from notification bar.
5) When night mode gets activated (blue light filter) sometimes colors get washed out and it looks like whole screen has grey colored tint (yes, I have Greysacle option in Bedtime mode in Digital Wellbeing settings set to OFF). Restarting the phone fixes it.
6) Sometimes (rarely, maybe twice a month) some apps get "stuck" on screen and I can't minimize it. Last time it happened with Google Maps. Couldn't minimize the app for ~1 minute when it finally got unstuck.
7) Sound on audio jack has to be balanced ~5-10% to the left to have equal volume level on left and right side.
8) Sound quality on audio jack is so bad it reminded me of budget phones released ~15 years ago. I thought it is not the case nowadays, but hey, audio jack is dying anyway so I won't complain.
Other than that, it works great :) Pretty fast, good ram management (although 6GB would be much better), GPS works great, and it handles all other daily tasks very well.
Good battery life, after full day on bluetooth, some navigating and gaming it still has 30-40% at the end of the day. 8 hours of screen time is possible in such scenario.
There are better phones for 200$, but none will have software updates like Nokia 5.3. I keep my fingers crossed so it doesn't become as bad as Nokia 7.2 after updates. Still, can't recommend Nokia to my friends and family, it has to earn some more trust with time after such problematic beginning :)
The Nokia 2.4 is now available in India! You can get yours on the Nokia phones store. Click here.
Nokia 2.4 is ready for you. Keep the energy up with 2-day Adaptive Battery technology, take detailed night shots with AI imaging and easily unlock with your fingerprint or a glance. The impressive 6.5” HD+ 20:9 screen will bring your stories to life. Plus, Nokia 2.4 is ready for Android 11 and beyond so you can look forward to 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates.
Moments worth capturing don’t always happen in the light of day. With Night mode’s advanced image fusion and exposure stacking, you can capture vibrant detail in darker conditions.
Art direct your world with Portrait mode’s custom shapes and blurred backgrounds. Plus, with the new Portrait editor, you can refocus and edit pictures long after you’ve snapped them.
Get up to 2 days out of Nokia 2.4 on a single charge1. The 4500 mAh2 AI-assisted Adaptive Battery prioritizes power for the apps you use most – so you can keep doing what you love.
Watch, learn and create on the 6.5” HD+ full display – complete with a selfie notch to maximize your screen experience.
Unlock your device quickly and easily with a convenient fingerprint sensor, or simply use the AI face unlock – so your phone stays yours.
The 3D Nano-textured cover sits securely in your hand and has a stunning Nordic finish. Plus, the diecast metal chassis and polycarbonate shell give your phone a comfortable, solid feel.
Enjoy the pure software experience of a streamlined interface and no bloatware. Plus, stay on top of the latest Android™ features with 3 years of monthly security updates and 2 years of software upgrades.
Google Assistant on mobile is always with you – so you can get things done fast with just your voice. Manage tasks, create lists and get directions on the go after one press of the button.