My Phone Won't Turn On

I was charging my phone and did not use it for an hour. When I checked on it, it turned off and would not turn on again.

My Phone Won't Turn On

I was charging my phone and did not use it for an hour. When I checked on it, it turned off and would not turn on again. It is not even indicating that it's charging. It's been 2 days. Is there a way to remedy this without having to go to a customer care store? It's hours away from where I am.

Comments

• Anna - Moderator Anna - Moderator
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2017

Hi! Sorry to hear this. 

Have you tried to perform a soft reset yet? If your phone is unresponsive, you can reboot it by pressing the volume up key and the power button simultaneously for about 15 seconds, or until your phone vibrates. Your phone should then restart. This is a safe and quick way to reboot your unresponsive device without losing any data.

If this doesn't work, or it keeps happening, it might be best to take your phone to a care center - or if you're in Europe to the store or operator you bought it from.  You can use our care center locator to find your nearest care location and to make sure you don't travel further than you need to,

We hope you get to enjoy your phone without any hiccups soon! 

Have a great day,

Anna