Netflix and facebook are not updating when using 3g/4g connection in my Nokia 6

If I use Wifi connection, netflix and facebook are working normally. But with 3g/4g connections they do not sign-in/transfer data.

Netflix and facebook are not updating when using 3g/4g connection in my Nokia 6

If I use Wifi connection, netflix and facebook are working normally. But with 3g/4g connections they do not sign-in/transfer data. I restored factory settings but it did not fix the problem. This problem has occured 1-2 weeks with Netflix. Netflix support and mobile service provider could not help anything. Hope somebody can help, thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• bett95 bett95
    ✭✭  / 
    The problem can depend on many factors; first I suggest you delete the cache of the app in question, second thing to check that is not active a internet limitations for these apps, third thing check the speed of your network.
  • thank you for advice but none of those fix the problem. Any other suggestions

• Reset your phone after taking backup of important things
  • neonx89 neonx89
    ✭✭  / 
    If I use Wifi connection, netflix and facebook are working normally. But with 3g/4g connections they do not sign-in/transfer data. I restored factory settings but it did not fix the problem. This problem has occured 1-2 weeks with Netflix. Netflix support and mobile service provider could not help anything. Hope somebody can help, thanks
    I can't exactly help but i can give you an example why it might be doing it "cellular signal Bands" depending on what network You use and location i have two different phones both say "T-mobile compatible" but in my location "band12 is the most used signal" works on my Nokia 6 perfectly while my other Phone lacks Band 12 has a hard time with average connection to any data network near by but "calls still work but frequently dropped"

I'll this say it's not your fault for "availability for certain networks" being lied about without a honest availability information for certain Bands built into the phone 

Only opinion check "available Network bands for your service" vs. The phone Version you use.

If that's the problem I'd suggest a new phone and be picky what band networks are on the phone i learned my lesson the hard way lol. 

USA Nokia 6 2017
    US:Bands 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 17, 28
    LTE Cat 4 (150/50 Mbit/s), HSPA