The most important of Mobil phone is min 3 days battery and long live battery.

Dear Nokia Development Team, I am Nokia user and Nokia Fan for  long time. I want to give you my opinion to become a leader of mobile phone.

The most important of Mobil phone is min 3 days battery and long live battery.

user1542549628914 user1542549628914
 /  edited November 2018
Dear Nokia Development Team,

I am Nokia user and Nokia Fan for  long time. I want to give you my opinion to become a leader of mobile phone.
Chips and OS are taken by your professional suppliers such as Qualcomm and Android of Google ... All mobile phone companies can buy them and assembly in their phone, it is easy. the must important thing that one smart phone needed is new battery technology, can make a phone spend minimum 3 days working under videos, games ... and also battery long live must be minimum 3 years, if possible 5 years is the best. Beside the strong chips and best operation systems, i am sure if you can develop your battery, 60% of user will choose our Nokia phone. 

I heard that our competitor, Samsung will issue SS Galaxy S10 with new battery generation, this one can kill others smart phone supplier.

Long time ago, when Nokia used Window Mobile for Operation Systems, i knew that Nokia won't success because of Play Store of Window Mobile very bad, not satisfy  mobile users.  When Microsoft bought Nokia and kept using Window mobile, i knew once more time they wasted their money. I asked them change to Android, but no one listen to user.

I am very happy that HMD Global want to listen Nokia user to develop their product. Now Chips and OS are fine, i wish Nokia team can concentrate to the Battery to make Nokia " GREAT AGAIN & GREAT FOREVER !" Love you guys, my Nokia.

Thanks & Best regards.
HCP