Multitouch issue

I m facing multitouch issues while playing games like pubg  touch lags and flickers here and there especially when i touch with two fingers at the same time and to confirm that this is not a game issue I tried playing other games (similar to pubg) but the issue is same.

Multitouch issue

I m facing multitouch issues while playing games like pubg  touch lags and flickers here and there especially when i touch with two fingers at the same time and to confirm that this is not a game issue I tried playing other games (similar to pubg) but the issue is same. Also tested using multitouch tester in which issue is pretty clearly visible. I also visited nokia service centre, and checked  and compared with the same model Nokia 3.1 plus model no. TA-1118 that phone has this same multitouch issue. October patch update didn't fix my issue. Does Anybody also facing the same issue as I am??
Tagged:

Comments

• Please try testing with "multi touch test" app from playstore and u guys can check this touch issue is in every phone and try checking it vertically with 3 or 2 fingers u will see that touch is flickering and laging
  • OMG!!! I HAVE SAME PROBLEM BROTHER.ATFIRST WHEN I PLAYED PUBG I SAW THIS PROBLEM FIRST,I THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM OF THE GAME SETTING.BUT WHEN I DOWNLOAD MULTITOUCH TESTER FROM PLAYSTORE,THEN I SEE THE ACTUALL PROBLEM OF MULTITOUCH.I DON'T KNOW HOW IS IT HAPPEN!!!
    KYA KARU VAI? SERVICE CENTRE NE APSE KYA BOLA?
  • Bro service centre ne bola software issue h or mene dusre Nokia 3.1 plus m bhi check kra that usme bhi yahi dikaat thi. Phir company valo n bola ki update aayega toh theek ho jayega but 3 update as chuke h kuch bhi thik hua Abhi tak toh main dubara lekar jaunga service centre aap bhi le jao or is dikaat k baare m batao
  • okk bro..tnx for suggest me..
  • @Naseem Javed did you get any response from nokia about this multitouch issue??when it will be fixed?
  • Naseem Javed Naseem Javed
    ✭✭  / 
    It will be solve after pie update i think
  • @Naseem Javed I think u r right cause my friends mi A1 also has this same issue and it is now fixed after the android pie update
  • Naseem Javed Naseem Javed
    ✭✭  / 
    hmmm bro lets see what happens after update
  • Pie update kB aayega
  • Multitouch problem same here 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Hi everyone , same issue is happening with me, no response from service centres , i i visited 3 service centres but they don't have answer, i i tweet to nokia on twitter handle, and i request you guys to please retweet that tweet with comment, so that nokia officials know the multitouch problem.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/k_sultan/status/1091206822441164800
    Go to this tweet , and retweet with comment about multitouch issue so that they can fix this or change our device.
  • @Mani kataria bro this issue will get solved in the pie update within this month February
    And I also visited 2 different service centres but they are not able to solve my problem and also they are not replacing any of these phones with this issue.
    Let's wait until we receive pie update if it didn't solve this issue then we will see them
  • @Mani kataria bro this issue will get solved in the pie update within this month February
    And I also visited 2 different service centres but they are not able to solve my problem and also they are not replacing any of these phones with this issue.
    Let's wait until we receive pie update if it didn't solve this issue then we will see them
    Bro i think may b this is software issue, but atleast nokia should know what problems customers are facing,and give solution ASAP so i request to all people who use nokia 3.1 plus retweet the tweet with comment to give update asap.

https://mobile.twitter.com/k_sultan/status/1091206822441164800  

Please retweet with comment  to solve this multitouch issue.asap i request to all who uses nokia 3.1 plus thank you.
  • Multi touch issue
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD). same issue multiple touch and touch freeze after some time used, but service center told us to update software, but after update the issue will not solved. after that they will change your motherboard but problem will happen again because the fault in hardware of nokia devices. this is request to all my friends please claim them to replace Handset or refund your money from nokia (HMD) because the problem will come in each handset if not today but after some time the problem will come in each Phone of Nokia(HMD)
    This is humble request to HMD Nokia please short out is issues otherwise no one buy your product and you will be again comes in Trouble. 
  • the same problem here but with NOKIA 1 
    for exemple whan i touch a part of screen the touch another point on the same time . the first point doesn't respond (stop like i unhold it)
    i faced this problem a long time since i bough the NOKIA 1 witch annoying me so much and make me fail on any game
    (i tried everythings like safe mode , multitouch test apps from playstore)
    mabe Rooting and updating file (oreo multitouch fix) is a solution or mabe updating to android pie to skip all these problems.
    Not only multitouch problem on nokia 1 but also other problems like wallpaper changer app stop working without any reason .. lag... 
    other problems (nokia 1 doesn't support some android os features like notification access or usb OTG support