Hello, Introduction

Asalamualaikum,  Its Ahmad here from Malaysia, I hope that I will enjoy the Nokia user community forum. Thanks & Regards, Ishtiaq Ahmad

Hello, Introduction

Asalamualaikum, 

Its Ahmad here from Malaysia, I hope that I will enjoy the Nokia user community forum.

Thanks & Regards,
Ishtiaq Ahmad
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello everyone. Am Shawn from Jamaica. A proud owner of the Nokia 6.1 plus. However I must stayed there are few things I wish was better with this phone. Am a bit disappointed with the camera, especially at nights. I do alot of video calling with my family and the quality of the videos and images in low light is so poor that they can barely see me no matter how close I am to the artificial lighting. It wouls have been nice also if Nokia had included a safe app that pre-installed so there would be no need for persons to go search play store for that kind of thing.
    On the brighter side,I think the phone is a nice one to have.
  • hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi Ahmad & Shawn, and welcome to the Nokia forums! Have a great stay, and let us know if you need anything :)

Cheers!
  • Des.Coene Des.Coene
     / 
    Hello y' all, I signed back in with another Email address, Because yep you know Google Apps yep, It's quite amazing how Google abuses it's power over Android Devices, Especially when it comes to their overlay apps which are open source, If you want to download apps, yep you need a Google account, but if you need software to repair your phones IMEI number? Then you're a Bad Boy, yep my IMEI numbers are gone can't find a decent software to put them back on, I tried one and it said no localhost or server found, so how to setup a Nokia server on your home pc ? I think it's as tricky as Google .Who can help me to find software to put my original IMEI numbers back on the phone, so I can use the phone again to call?

Sincerely

Des