The worst form ever!

As you can see from the title I`m telling you that it is a worst form of the forum ever. The old form was much better!

The worst form ever!

kos kos
✭✭  / 
As you can see from the title I`m telling you that it is a worst form of the forum ever. The old form was much better! I dont understand how did you find this **** at all? Big letter titles, looooong page, everything is piled up! Are you sick, guys? How? I asking you - how could you do so ****-bad forum? Disappointed completely!

Comments

• kos kos
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    There are many popular forum engines are exist but you have chosen or made by yourself a worst of them!
    You asked th feedback - you`ve got it.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's not very helpful feedback. What specifically would you like to see improved, or work differently?
  • kos kos
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Firstly I`d like apologize about my rude.
    I`d like to see more compact and more readable forum with easy finding the right content, the content should be cross-referenced. It could be main tree to all devices, each branch must content the basic list of discussions - Updates, Beta-test, How-to, Repair and Service, Stuff and accessories, useful tips, sticky threads - you know, typical themes that people can to discuss each other and with the manufacturer. For now I see just averything is piled up to one heap with no sorting - its too hard to find something specific interested. Sorry for my English. As I could - and explained.
    And one more thing: the pages are too long an the titles are very large. There is no sense to make them as you did. Thats all for now.
  • navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    As you see the forum is still in beta. Things could change. But anyways things are neat enough. Topics started by Staff members sit on top in each categories and other discussions follow up.
    Well things are improving and yet to become better.
    Please specify what you didn't like here so the team could work on it hopefully.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @navs is right, HMD are still working on the forum, there have been many changes since it launched two weeks ago. The best thing to do is very clearly write the things which don't work well (or are difficult to use) and explain what changes you think could make it better.
  • naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Although there are some parts need to be improved, it's better than the old version.
    Moreover, HMD staff is more responsive and much more engaged than before.

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    All I can say is this new forum is much much better than the old one in every aspect. The difference is day and night. And, of course HMD is listening to our suggestion about the forum. They will surely update and improve the things that most of us complain about.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Not every aspect is better, for example, I miss the "My Topics" page which actually listed every topic I'd participated in, not only the ones I started.
  • naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Not every aspect is better, for example, I miss the "My Topics" page which actually listed every topic I'd participated in, not only the ones I started.
    I know it's not the same, but I use My Comments on user profile page instead.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I just scroll through the notifications back to last time I was on the forum. Both are workarounds, neither ideal.