How to follow "Announcements" and all topics I post in?

Hi HMD team, Two things I've been trying to figure out with the new forum.

How to follow "Announcements" and all topics I post in?

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi HMD team,

Two things I've been trying to figure out with the new forum.

I noticed that some topics have an "Announcement" label, except it's not a proper tag so we can't click it and see the channel for all topics labelled as Announcements. Is there a way we can be notified each time there's a topic with the "Announcement" label? I noticed that the label is similar to the "Question" label, so if a link could be provided to follow each of these that could be helpful.

The other thing is something that the old forum had but the new one doesn't, as far as I can tell. How do I see a list of all topics in which I've participated? I can see all topics I've started, but not all the ones I've posted in but didn't start myself. Is there a link I've missed? Can it be added?

Tagged:

Comments

• todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not sure if I understand you correctly @madbilly, but to see all the comments you have made you go to profile> activity> comments. There you will be able able to find all your comments you wrote. Hope this is what you asked?
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You can also get notifications if a user posts in threads you have posted in by using the notification preferences menu if you click on the notifications icon.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @todesurteil thanks but that's not quite what I meant. I did have notifications for discussions I've posted in turned on, but then that thread that juho started got crazy! So I turned them off.

I know my comments page is kind of the same as what the old forum had, but not quite. The old forum had a "My Topics" page which listed all topics which I'd posted in in order of the most recent post made in each topic, it didn't list all comments I'd made. It was a useful way to see which topics had had a reply since I last commented, but the profile > activity > comments page doesn't show this.
  • > @madbilly said:
    > Hi HMD team,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Two things I've been trying to figure out with the new forum.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I noticed that some topics have an "Announcement" label, except it's not a proper tag so we can't click it and see the channel for all topics labelled as Announcements. Is there a way we can be notified each time there's a topic with the "Announcement" label? I noticed that the label is similar to the "Question" label, so if a link could be provided to follow each of these that could be helpful.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The other thing is something that the old forum had but the new one doesn't, as far as I can tell. How do I see a list of all topics in which I've participated? I can see all topics I've started, but not all the ones I've posted in but didn't start myself. Is there a link I've missed? Can it be added?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks :)

if a user posts in threads you have posted in by using the notification preferences menu if you click on the notifications icon.
  • > @salminho said:
    > > @madbilly said:
    > > Hi HMD team,
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Two things I've been trying to figure out with the new forum.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > https://redtube.onl/ https://beeg.onl/ https://spanktube.vip/spankbang/
    > > I noticed that some topics have an "Announcement" label, except it's not a proper tag so we can't click it and see the channel for all topics labelled as Announcements. Is there a way we can be notified each time there's a topic with the "Announcement" label? I noticed that the label is similar to the "Question" label, so if a link could be provided to follow each of these that could be helpful.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > The other thing is something that the old forum had but the new one doesn't, as far as I can tell. How do I see a list of all topics in which I've participated? I can see all topics I've started, but not all the ones I've posted in but didn't start myself. Is there a link I've missed? Can it be added?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Thanks :)
    >
    > if a user posts in threads you have posted in by using the notification preferences menu if you click on the notifications icon.
    >
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @salminho thanks but that's not the same as what I'm asking for. What you describe is a system to tell me about every post in a thread in which I'm participating, but I don't want to know about every post, I just want to know when there are some new posts to be read - I want a list of discussions, not a list of posts.

For now, the bookmarks page is what I am using, but it means I need to remember to bookmark every discussion thread which I post in, but unfortunately I sometimes forget. If there were a way to automatically bookmark discussions then that would be great.
  • Angela29gate Angela29gate
     / 
    Your biggest fans are likely to get excited about a new product announcement regardless of how it’s delivered. But taking a more creative approach — one that shows how well you know your customers, and how they talk about your brand — is what takes an announcement to the next level and creates customer engagement
  • Angela29gate Angela29gate
     / 
    > @Angela29gate said:
    > Your biggest fans are likely to get excited about a new product announcement regardless of how it’s delivered. But taking a more creative approach — one that shows how well you know your customers, and how they talk about your brand — is what takes an announcement to the next level and creates customer engagement

Yes....
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Angela29gate your behaviour is suspiciously like a bot! :D