Nokia Lover Since Symbian to Windows to Android

Till Today used Nokia 1110, Nokia 1600, Nokia 2310, Nokia N-gage, Nokia- c5, Nokia - N82, Nokia Lumia 520, Nokia Lumia 730 , Nokia Lumia 830 ; Nokia Lumia 1520 …

Nokia Lover Since Symbian to Windows to Android

Till Today used Nokia 1110, Nokia 1600, Nokia 2310, Nokia N-gage, Nokia- c5, Nokia - N82, Nokia Lumia 520, Nokia Lumia 730 , Nokia Lumia 830 ; Nokia Lumia 1520 ; Nokia 3; Nokia 6 and last which I am currently using Nokia 7 Plus. 

Am Nokia Lumia Lover , but now am in love android because its coming with NOKIA STAMP.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Wow! What an amazing list of phones! My list is not so long, only really my super orange N8 and Lumia 925 before my new Nokia 8. I have some experience with the others but they've never been my main phone.
  • madbilly said:
    Wow! What an amazing list of phones! My list is not so long, only really my super orange N8 and Lumia 925 before my new Nokia 8. I have some experience with the others but they've never been my main phone.
    yups..........and all are with me........ 
  • Hello I have a large collection of Nokia phones. For the past 15 years I've been using the Nokia brand from Symbian to Windows Phone and Im still using my Lumia 950 XL the last one of the windows family. I've been waiting for a flagship from Nokia as Im transitioning to Android...I'm interested on getting the Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus because of its specs yet I live in North America I'm not sure if it will work with my carrier. 
  • Nice Dude.........