Introduce new forum for guide how to use new forum?

New Nokia forum is radical change from old forum. So I expect some one from HMD will explain how to use it? e.g.

Introduce new forum for guide how to use new forum?

New Nokia forum is radical change from old forum.
So I expect some one from HMD will explain how to use it?
e.g. Previously in old forum I can get list of topic I participated.
Now I think it differentiate the questions I ask and comment I made.
There are lot of new things added.
So I expect, How to use new forum as pinned up thing from moderator.   

Best Answers

Answers

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @niraj limaye ! I agree, I'm also looking for the old view of topics I've participated in, not only topics I started or all comments I made. The notifications option for new posts in discussions I've participated in isn't suitable because it notifies me of every comment, which means I'm currently being spammed by notifications from the Dubai competition topic!
  • @madbilly My main point is when forum get new design, the designer should guide how new design will work. Everyone can't get the correct interpretation of new features.  I misinterpreted Quote to reply to specific comment and results are seen in my current comment. First time when I click Quote the whole comment appear which I want to reply. I erase that comment, to clean gray region I once again click on Quote, now result of this I have to type my comment in inner gray region. 
    So how to new features will work is must be describe. Say in this case, when I point out arrow on it should describe the action like : Quote will copy this comment in your comment for reference. 
    In new forum the creator should pinup the basic new things.
    For minute things when we point out the thing should give abbreviated description in same way Type your comment appears when we point out to comment in comment section. @madbilly please give this feedback to moderator so it will get notice and issue will get solve.        

• All is nothing

• @madbilly: Is that option is in Account Options? 
    It is in top secondary thread where we find options Notifications, Inbox, Bookmarks, Account Options.
    If that so, it might not available for Chrome OS, which is OS of my Chromebook.
    @madbilly Thanks for your help! 
    After your comment I will select one of your comment as answer.

• @madbilly: From old version of forum to new version of forum only one thing is consistent, shattering of hope of HMD response on sensible Feedback. In your comment which I have selected as answer, the hope you expressed is practically wrong.  
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly: From old version of forum to new version of forum only one thing is consistent, shattering of hope of HMD response on sensible Feedback. In your comment which I have selected as answer, the hope you expressed is practically wrong.  
    I'm very pleased to see that Laura proved you wrong ;)
  • madbilly said:
    @madbilly: From old version of forum to new version of forum only one thing is consistent, shattering of hope of HMD response on sensible Feedback. In your comment which I have selected as answer, the hope you expressed is practically wrong.  
    I'm very pleased to see that Laura proved you wrong ;)
    Happy to see @HMD_Laura's response. @madbilly: For that, feel good to prove wrong.