Bad Software support!!

I am using Nokia 8..As..You all know..It has great camera hardware.and Nokia 360° spatial audio....But the camera is full of grains..And very low performance...Audio is not even clear as normal phone es...Then As flagship didn't have Android 9 upgrade..Till now...Also The phone has SD 835 processor..Which is a great hardware...But Nokia is giving an rubbish stock android..Like UI which sucks...

Bad Software support!!

I am using Nokia 8..As..You all know..It has great camera hardware.and Nokia 360° spatial audio....But the camera is full of grains..And very low performance...Audio is not even clear as normal phone es...Then As flagship didn't have Android 9 upgrade..Till now...Also The phone has SD 835 processor..Which is a great hardware...But Nokia is giving an rubbish stock android..Like UI which sucks... ..Signal reception is also very poor...Then...While charging The quick charge 3.0 happens only sometimes...As a customer already Nokia haD to do customer support By giving new UI and Game booster ...Etc...For phones like Nokia 8....And fix the sound recording and very poor camera performance....I had complained it through live chat many times...But no Any solution...Or update given...If You doesn't gave any solution for these ...I would sell this phone...And Prevent anyone from taking Nokia phones....Which is old fashioned ui and no Customer support....

Tagged:

Comments

• boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Do you want change your nokia interface or UI pls. Install any launcher in your phone.

If you don't know which launcher is best please subscribe this channel gadget dna (please see in this channel have nokia 3 screen mirroring video available in playlists)
    It's make a video ..How to change nokia UI for nokia user in feture.

Thanks 
  • megan megan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am using Nokia 8..As..You all know..It has great camera hardware.and Nokia 360° spatial audio....But the camera is full of grains..And very low performance...Audio is not even clear as normal phone es...Then As flagship didn't have Android 9 upgrade..Till now...Also The phone has SD 835 processor..Which is a great hardware...But Nokia is giving an rubbish stock android..Like UI which sucks... ..Signal reception is also very poor...Then...While charging The quick charge 3.0 happens only sometimes...As a customer already Nokia haD to do customer support By giving new UI and Game booster ...Etc...For phones like Nokia 8....And fix the sound recording and very poor camera performance....I had complained it through live chat many times...But no Any solution...Or update given...If You doesn't gave any solution for these ...I would sell this phone...And Prevent anyone from taking Nokia phones....Which is old fashioned ui and no Customer support....

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem. 

Please contact support directly through mail:  [email protected] 

Megan

• Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @megan

Users of Nokia7plus are requested to check the issues of device and tweet them to Nokia and Juho Sarvikas as they are not responding.
    Check out the following community issues

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/9434/serious-issues-of-nokia-7-plus-users-of-nokia7plus-please-have-a-look

• I can't find sound recording on my Nokia 5.1 plus.any help?

• naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I can't find sound recording on my Nokia 5.1 plus.any help?

Nokia does not have any preinstalled sound recording app. You can try installing one of 3rd party apps from Google Play Store.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    naufrago said:
    I can't find sound recording on my Nokia 5.1 plus.any help?

Nokia does not have any preinstalled sound recording app. You can try installing one of 3rd party apps from Google Play Store.
    Yeah, that' the only way.