Community App anyone?

why dont we make an app for the community and i believe its gonna be easy for people to *not* to open the browser for everything nokia related. 

Community App anyone?

maleth maleth
 / 
why dont we make an app for the community and i believe its gonna be easy for people to *not* to open the browser for everything nokia related. 

And app should have a global chat and friends or followers chat. 

A special tab for former Nokia phones so people can share their precious devices.

This is just an idea, if you can execute this would be the first phone company to do this and its gonna be a thing for nokia power users.

Thank you

Comments

• True, don't understand why not having an app like the Oneplus community.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The Nokia Support App, which is preinstalled on all Nokia Android phones includes access to this community forum.

Personally, I prefer accessing the forum in Firefox on Android or on Desktop.
  • @madbilly I usually go to the community through my Nokia 8. 😃
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well as of now the community website is integrated with the support app that comes preinstalled with every Nokia phone. The website opens directly on the support app instead of the default browser like chrome before. However, I also want them to make an app that is much easier to use and faster to load on phones with a different UI from the current website. If they want to make a seperate app or just integrate the app with the existing support app, its their decision to make.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1513791683644 I have Firefox on my Nokia 8 :D

@wilson shrestha there is a company that already makles a dedicated mobile app for Vanilla forums. I've no idea if it's any good, but I presume it's a different UI from the web app.
  • boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Support app have community option.

Find support app in your phone it's preinstall by nokia.

Thank😊
  • hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Would really love an option for a global chat and showing which Nokia phones you owned and own!