Call recording function disabled after pie update

Can someone please help me with a good call recording app...? It seems to be disabled after the android pie update, and I really need it.

Call recording function disabled after pie update

Can someone please help me with a good call recording app...? It seems to be disabled after the android pie update, and I really need it.

Comments

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    user1536085755260 I am using Cube ARC for recording. It's working fine with Pie.

• navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Call recording capability by a 3rd party app was said to not work in Android Pie. Google has restricted 3rd party app privileged access to phone services.
  • megan megan
    Staff member  / 
    navs said:
    Call recording capability by a 3rd party app was said to not work in Android Pie. Google has restricted 3rd party app privileged access to phone services.
    Hello,

Thank you for sending across your concern. The pre-installed app for call recording is the "keep notes" with the bulb icon.  In the event that this icon is not seen in the home menu, please download it back from Google Play store and you will be able to use it again.

Hope this helps you,
    Megan
  • Super DDD Super DDD
    ✭✭  / 
    are you sure?

Did you mean the Google App for taking note or something else?

megan said:
    navs said:
    Hello,

Thank you for sending across your concern. The pre-installed app for call recording is the "keep notes" with the bulb icon.  In the event that this icon is not seen in the home menu, please download it back from Google Play store and you will be able to use it again.

Hope this helps you,
    Megan