Nokia 3.1 plus battery problem

Nokia 3.1 plus battery is good. It runs for 2 days with no problem. But after october security patch update the battery backup is about only 1 days.

Nokia 3.1 plus battery problem

Nokia 3.1 plus battery is good. It runs for 2 days with no problem. But after october security patch update the battery backup is about only 1 days. Please fix this problem nokia...

Comments

• megan megan
    Staff member  / 
    Hi there,

I would suggest that you carry out a soft reset. 

To do this, please firstly ensure that your phone is not charging.
    Then press the Power button and Volume UP button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, release them when you feel the phone vibrate and you see "Powered by Android" on the screen.

If following the soft reset you are still experiencing this issue, contact support directly via Mail ([email protected]) or Chat.

Hope this helps you,
    Megan
  • My phone kept shutting down, and although it showed that it was charging, it would not hold a charge. I contacted Nokia after sending one phone back. Second phone did fine for a couple days, and started doing the same thinng. I received the solution from Nokia and phone is working perfectly now. If interested, please email [email protected] make sure to put Nokia in subject line.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My phone kept shutting down, and although it showed that it was charging, it would not hold a charge. I contacted Nokia after sending one phone back. Second phone did fine for a couple days, and started doing the same thinng. I received the solution from Nokia and phone is working perfectly now. If interested, please email [email protected] make sure to put Nokia in subject line.
    Comment the solution here so that everyone can know it. I am not facing any such problem still I would like to know in case I face such problem in future
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭  / 
    I second this motion. 🙂