How to make as discussion as Answered

I didn't get any option to make as my discussion as answered.If anyone tell me then i will make my discussion as answered.

How to make as discussion as Answered

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭✭  / 
I didn't get any option to make as my discussion as answered.If anyone tell me then i will make my discussion as answered.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hmm, I don't know as I have never actually created a question topic. Maybe @megan can help?
  • HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 
    Hello @nitin kachare

I will include this in a "How to use the new platform" guide I'm currently working on.

To get back to your question. To be able to mark a thread as answered you need to open up a questions not a new discussion (so if you click the down arrow next to 'New Discussion' you can choose between opening up a new discussion/poll or question). 

As soon as someone answers you will see under their post the question "Was this answer helpful?" if you click yes the thread will be marked as answered :) you can also reject answer by selecting no. 

I hope this helps you :) otherwise stay tuned for the guide (I hope to finish it by tomorrow). 

Best regards, 
    Laura 
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    but i have choose discussion as i don't see the question and poll options but next time i will use those option but what about my previous discussion.how can i close/delete/answer those discussion.