i'll switch from galaxy note, if nokia got stylus

iam a bussiness person, and when i saw nokia rebirth to the android ecosystem i want to switch to nokia rightaway, but then i realize, i already used to galaxy NOTE STYLUS for my work, that i hoped nokia will got a stylus capability similiar or even better than galaxy note, like text recognition note taking, draw right away from screenshoot etc..

i'll switch from galaxy note, if nokia got stylus

iam a bussiness person, and when i saw nokia rebirth to the android ecosystem i want to switch to nokia rightaway, but then i realize, i already used to galaxy NOTE STYLUS for my work, that i hoped nokia will got a stylus capability similiar or even better than galaxy note, like text recognition note taking, draw right away from screenshoot etc..

i need those capablity so i can switch to Nokia again.

make an addon sparate hanged slim stylus, or make a new stylus phone

Comments

• btw ill do sketch n note taking alot, very often daily, please nokia make it happen
  • iam a bussiness person, and when i saw nokia rebirth to the android ecosystem i want to switch to nokia rightaway, but then i realize, i already used to galaxy NOTE STYLUS for my work, that i hoped nokia will got a stylus capability similiar or even better than galaxy note, like text recognition note taking, draw right away from screenshoot etc..

i need those capablity so i can switch to Nokia again.

make an addon sparate hanged slim stylus, or make a new stylus phone
    Hi,

Currently, Nokia do not have any mobile phones with a stylus.
  • ojorumy ojorumy
    ✭✭  / 
    Any stylus which works for a capacitive screen works on a Nokia. I use a stylus on my Nokia 3.1 and my Nokia 2. I bought them in online stores.
  • compete with samsung on this market, ur opponent is only samsung, u still got chance become the leader here, i love the nokia brand better than samsung, but need nokia built in stylus that similiar at least or better than it,

a stylus built in into phone similiar to samsung galaxy note phone, u get a head because ur brand name is rockk even the product is similiar
  • ojorumy said:
    Any stylus which works for a capacitive screen works on a Nokia. I use a stylus on my Nokia 3.1 and my Nokia 2. I bought them in online stores.
    any stylus is not nokia stylus, and we need nokia note, and the nokia pen, Nstylus pen with s stylus capability, we need nokia brand, and i dont like sparate stylus, i want built in stylus like my galaxy note phone
  • hmm better stick to galaxy note for now, hoped to switch to nokia until it gets stylus builtin n stylus capability similiar to galaxy note