you can compete in stylus market, only one competitor samsung

i always want an alternative brand, and phone design for the active stylus smartphone, for now we only have Samsung for choise of active stylus smartphone, please nokia, theres a lot of high end user of stylus phone, and im sure they crave for alternative phone brand and design for that, i love nokia so much, iam feeling more proud for using an european solid brand Nokia

Comments

• user1542768243082 user1542768243082
     /  edited November 2018
    nokia xnote one
    64gb 4gb ram 8pixel
    $800

nokia x7 phone design, with ACTIVE SLIM STYLUS capabilty similiar like samsung note phone, otg, hdmi support, type c, WOW ill buy it right away even its price is high

ill buy it right away
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Great suggestion! Nice specs suggestion too :)
  • Wade Wilson Wade Wilson
    ✭✭  / 
    Snapdragon 835, 4/6GB RAM, 128/256GB storage, dual-Zeiss 12/13-megapixel rear, 8-megapixel front, stylus, USB-C, OTG, $600. 
  • hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia could really build a bada** Note competitor! I'd go with the brand new SD8510/855, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, killer triple-lens Zeiss optics camera, a stylus (obviously), 4,000 mAh battery (at least), and a price tag less than USD$700. Now THAT would be a Note killer, in my opinion ;)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I would be surprised if HMD weren't looking at the possibility of something that challenges some of these niches since the Nokia brand is wel associated with "businessy" type phones as well as solid phones for the mass market. The key issue for them will be whether they can sell enough of them to make it worthwhile.