Comeback Nokia Asha 501

When i was passed 10th Std I realised that i need a better phone for to be more productive of course the Nokia C1-01 was a real companion for me in 2012 within all aspect.

Comeback Nokia Asha 501

rwnihal rwnihal
✭✭  / 
When i was passed 10th Std I realised that i need a better phone for to be more productive of course the Nokia C1-01 was a real companion for me in 2012 within all aspect. The rumours about the Asha 501 made me crazy. After the launch i bought it. It was the perfect phone for me. It satisified all my day to day activities simpler. The old school Facebook App, The TalkSport for listening football commentaries, Time Killers Like Plants Vs Zombies, FIFA 13, Assasin Creed, UNO & Friends. And the Fastlane.

Dear Nokia, Nokia Asha 501 was accepted By the world it was the best phone in 2G in those days. Please make a comeback Of Nokia Asha 501 With KaiOS or other platforms. I dont know what happend to MeeGo. Asha 501 swipe UI was great. That soap box design i still love it. The 48 days of standby time  which the modern smartphones can only dream of. 

what do you think guys ?
please share your thoughts. 

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    I agree that the swipe UI (called "Fastlane") on the Asha was great, I woud love it if HMD made their own interface for Android following the same principles.