OTA not received after 4 days

I requested an OTA for the android 8.0 beta on Tuesday now it's Saturday and in still haven't got a notification and I have checked for the updates about 50 times by now.

OTA not received after 4 days

user1513208705790 user1513208705790
 /  edited November 2
I requested an OTA for the android 8.0 beta on Tuesday now it's Saturday and in still haven't got a notification and I have checked for the updates about 50 times by now. Can anyone help? The website said I should get it in under 12 hours.

Comments

• Anna - Moderator Anna - Moderator
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 28

Hi! Sorry that you've had to wait this long. Please bear with us while we look into what might be going on. 

Thanks for your patience,

Anna 

• Mateusz Mateusz
     /  edited December 2017

Hi,

I have exactly the same situation; I entered Beta Labs on Thursday - still no OTA. The FAQ is not helpful at all - the last point is to contact Customer Support if nothing else worked; Customer Support asked me to perform all the steps once again. When I confirmed that I followed them, guy from Support said there's nothing he can do about this.

• Hi Mateusz! Could you try to enter your 15-digit IMEI and request the OTA again? 

Thanks!
    Anna 

• I have received my OTA update after 8 days thanks. Maybe it just takes longer in some places.
  • Hi I have enrolled for beta program but still not received the OTA for my Nokia 3. Please help me out.
  • How to get ota
  • wizzard wizzard
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here no OTA for me to on Nokia 6.1 TA-1050