We want dedicated gallery folder

It is surprising that NOKIA 6 DOES NOT HAVE A BASIC AND MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE OF GALLERY FOLDER.

We want dedicated gallery folder

System System
 /  edited May 7
It is surprising that NOKIA 6 DOES NOT HAVE A BASIC AND MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE OF GALLERY FOLDER. EACH TIME WE NEED TO VIEW PHOTOS/VIDEOS/GIFS HAD TO FOLLOW LONG AND CUMBERSOME PROCESS TO GO TO PHOTOS FOLDER. THIS IS LITTERALY WASTE OF TIME AND IT FEELS LIKE TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY IN BUYING THIS PHONE. PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS ARE MOST WIDELY USED BY ALL AND BY NOT PROVIDING THIS ON MAIN SCREEN FEELS IRRITAED AND WRONG CHOICE OF BUYING THIS PHONE. WE WANT A DEDICATED GALLERY FOLDER ON MAIN SCREEN.....

Comments

• Unknown
     /  edited September 2017
    Put the photo app on your home screen from app tray. It's an adequate gallery app
  • Google photos is the new Standard gallery app if you do not have it download it from the playstore
  • miss a widget gallery app

• You can put the photo app in your home Screen.. Or download gallery from playstore

Diwali wallpapers

• Unknown
     /  edited May 7
    I dont know why nokia dont have gallery ....
  • The absence of the photo gallery app is quite an issue and the people who are suggesting the Google photo app, all I can say is, this is totally absolutely absurd.
    Nokia should incorporate a gallery app that is user friendly. I see it as a cheap escape
  • The whole point of Nokia going with the "pure" Android experience is just that. It's almost 100% stock Android, which doesn't have a gallery app because the stock option is Google Photos.

All other gallery solutions are either after market or added by the manufacturer such as Samsung, HTC etc.

It's not a case of Nokia missing a feature, it's more the case of uses failing to understand what stock Android actually contains.

My only gripe here is that Nokia used their own camera app which is pretty poor against Google's own solution.