Display Glance Nokia 8

Android O, Nokia 8 Display Glance is not showing WhatsApp , Allo messsges. Please Add more features in Glance display option.

Display Glance Nokia 8

navaneethakumar navaneethakumar
✭✭  /  edited October 2018
Android O, Nokia 8
Display Glance is not showing WhatsApp , Allo messsges.
Please Add more features in Glance display option.

Comments

• user1520047915786 user1520047915786
    Nokia,

This needs to be improved. I should be able to perform few actions also from glance screen. Waiting for this to be in action.

Thanks
  • kael kael

I mostly use whatsapp, viber and skype for calls and text messages so glance is completely useless to me... It would be nice to add other apps in glance.

• Abdul Munam Abdul Munam
    ✭✭  / 
    When will Glance grow up!
  • RaveXII RaveXII
    ✭✭✭  / 
    True Nokia should give the Nokia 8 a new glance screen atleast like the Nokia 6.1 (2018)
  • siwe siwe
    ✭✭  / 
    I have stopped using it, I have just disabled it, because at the moment, it is of no use to me. The apps that display at glance, I have no use for them, I will start using it when they improve it.
  • Nokia, please, add more functions!
  • LennartB LennartB
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    C'mon HMD.
    We know there's been development as we can find the settings with an app like quickshortcutmaker (they just don't work... :/)
    So please follow through with it, or don't and give us the perfectly usable stock android "Ambient Display".
  • Tukur36 Tukur36
    ✭✭  / 
    There are a couples of glance Apps in the Play Store with all manner of notifications and features.Check them out.