Better camera for future Nokia Originals, and optimize the KaiOS (or better yet, bring back the S40)

The camera on existing Nokia Originals Series is so archaic. Yes, we get it. It is a cheap phone.

Better camera for future Nokia Originals, and optimize the KaiOS (or better yet, bring back the S40)

Wade Wilson Wade Wilson
✭✭  / 
The camera on existing Nokia Originals Series is so archaic. Yes, we get it. It is a cheap phone. But there are smartphones under its price range that performs better in terms of camera performance. But we don't want a cheap smartphone, we want a feature phone that could somehow "unslave" us from our smartphones while also offering some neat features like a decent camera.

The 2-megapixel sensor on the current Nokia 8110 4G is unusable and is such a waste of a component. No one is ever gonna use it, and it won't even be able to pick-up that much light from the LED flash.
The current Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform supports up to 3-megapixel, and hopefully, the next generation will support up to 5-megapixels. If you guys will be able to use at least 5-megapixel sensor with EDoF (Full Focus), we would be very happy to support the line-up. That is a very cheap component guys, and I don't mind paying extra for another "future" Nokia phones for the sake of it.

The current KaiOS is also very laggy when it shouldn't be. I'd honestly rather want to use the old Series 40 than the KaiOS. At least, Series 40 has a lot of app support available online left over from the previous Nokia phones. It even has Sims and Farmville. Even old Google Maps like the 2.3.2 version (if I'm not mistaken), runs smoothly on the Nokia 3310 3G. It even shows Traffic. The Series 40 also allows for customizable themes. It just needs some modern refinements. The Series 30+ is also a step back.

Again, if you guys are really into KaiOS, then at least optimize the system (as it gives more headaches when the idea of feature phones is merely simplicity and reliability). But if by any chance you were able to revive the Series 40, then I don't mind paying as much as $150 bucks for a solid Nokia feature phone. Thanks!