Escalation to Managers taking Months without any response

Now that my mobile is working properly finaly (incl. the MicroSD slot).

Escalation to Managers taking Months without any response

Now that my mobile is working properly finaly (incl. the MicroSD slot). That was a process over months with several sendings of my mobile to Hungary and back. They urged me to buy new MicroSD cards and resettet my phone replying everything works well. On my questions about the MicroSD they used and that I want to buy a working one from them, no reply arrived.
At least the support acknowledged to me that there is a bug in the software. So I send in my mobile again and they replaced the device with another one. This was used and damaged on the outside, *but* the MicroSD finally worked.

Now it is since June that I want an undamaged device and no one is replying anymore after I asked for an escalation to the managers!

Tagged:

Answers

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Thanks for sharing your story of your customer service experience. It sounds very disappointing. Are you sure that the phone is a different one? Maybe even if the IMEI is different this is because they changed the mainboard in it.

I'm glad that you can finally use the uSD card, but I agree it's not acceptable for them to send you a damaged phone! I presume you're speaking to support directly? https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support

Cheers :)
  • If it is the same hull, then it is now damaged.
    And from support side
    That is not funny any more and I´m asking myself what should keep me a Nokia customer anymore (what I am since 2003)? But I guess Huawei will welcome me as a customer as well^^
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I don't have experience of customer service from other phone companies except the old Nokia with my Lumia 925, which obviously isn't relevant to the current HMD Nokia phones. I fear that unless you're buying from one of the well established manufacturers then you may face similar problems - I'm not even sure that Huawei, Xiaomi, etc would be better.
  • madbilly said:
    I fear that unless you're buying from one of the well established manufacturers then you may face similar problems - I'm not even sure that Huawei, Xiaomi, etc would be better.
    I see no reason why the competitor do even worse. It was about 3 months to solve the technical issue and now about 5 months and they haven´t solved the damage they caused