who's excited for Dubai event??? The results of contest will be coming soon!

I'm so glad to be part of Nokia family <3 and eagerly waiting for the results. All the best everyone :)  

Comments

• Cant wait For the Event and the announce of the new 3 phones  <3
  • johan kalevi
    johan kalevi ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Excited? Hmmm, yeah you could say that 🤠 Attending an official Nokia unveiling, meeting the hardworking people of HMD Global and enjoying some of the best coffee in the world - all in 48 hours? What an incredible privilege! Good luck everyone!
    Peace,
    Johan
  • Any update guys about who's selected??
  • I'm not sure, but am I the only one who checks his Nokia Account Inbox almost 10 times a day? :o
  • Ya, me too :):D  
  • navs
    navs ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Lot of fans! It might takw time for them to selcts the winners. Anyway people get intimation on their inbox alone is what the term states. Lets wait and see! Fingers crossed!
  • Anyone knows location and time of even in Dubai?
  • Anyone knows location and time of even in Dubai?
    Sorry, I'm not sure. I guess they're trying to keep some 'mystery'.
  • bchaplin88
    edited November 2018
    There's a likelihood the winners have already been informed, team.

I'm not sure they are making a public annoucement.

I could definitely be wrong!
  • They'll hopefully make the announcement soon! 
  • The winners will be notified by PRIVATE MESSAGE on the Nokia phones community by
    23/11/2018 23:59:59 (GTM)
  • bchaplin88
    edited November 2018
    The winners will be notified by PRIVATE MESSAGE on the Nokia phones community by
    23/11/2018 23:59:59 (GTM)
    Hey mate, 

I 100% agree that's what the terms say, but Juho's update - that said submissions were being reviewed and which told us to 'stay tuned' - occurred after this time and date, so let's not lose hope just yet!  

Best wishes and good luck!  :):):)
  • Any updates?