November patch

Hello! TA-1063 still no November patch. When can we expect to receive considering there was no October patch. Slightly disappointing

November patch

Hello! TA-1063 still no November patch. When can we expect to receive considering there was no October patch. Slightly disappointing

Comments

• Markus Rapp Markus Rapp
    ✭✭  / 
    TA 1068 Germany the Same Problem !
  • Romania the Same problem !
    Is strange.
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mine is UK model TA-1057 and I'm still on September security patch and os 8.1.0
  • 25 November in Romania , and still no update
  • The only time I've ever gotten a response is by posting on Facebook and Twitter at the same time. You should all try it, on their English accounts.
  • badger810 badger810
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    I have the TA-1057 in the UK and asked the Nokia Support Chat yesterday the same question and got the normal response of it varies on Google, country, device and carrier for the roll out blah blah blah, so still no idea when we are getting the 2 months of security patches that are due to the 3.1 that are still on 5th Sept patch. Gotta love Android One :(
  • Where is Nov Security Patch?
  • Lol , 1 December and no Nov Security Patch.
  • Still waiting for Nov Security Patch , but nothing // 3 December 13:47 A normal Nokia user.
  • Im still stuck on September on a generic handset, this is ridiculous
  • sotosev sotosev
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm still on September security update. Why to have October and November security update and my phone is crash better wait. 
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Check your updates now mate , 
    My December security patch came through tonight for my 3.1 TA-1057
    UK