Charging port issues on my nokia 7 plus

the charging port of my nokia 7 plus is quite losse its charge's correctly though but my biggest concern is that it is getting losse day by day.

Charging port issues on my nokia 7 plus

Abhi98 Abhi98
✭✭  / 
the charging port of my nokia 7 plus is quite losse its charge's correctly though but my biggest concern is that it is getting losse day by day.
Any solution or someone facing the same problem? 

Comments

• Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi abhi
    It's normal for all users don't worry.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 

abhi98 said:
    Mean while check out this

Hi Nokia7plus users,
    I need your help 
    I request you all to email this Nokia7plus serious issues link to Nokia so that we can grab their attention.

Email Id: [email protected]

Link of Issues: https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/9434/serious-issues-of-nokia-7-plus-users-of-nokia7plus-please-have-a-look/p1
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    Ty hope the situation doesn't get much worse and will surely support the email movement!!
  • abhi98 said:
    Ty hope the situation doesn't get much worse and will surely support the email movement!!
    IT gets worse and worse,, soon it gets problem with connection and you got to find a way to get the connetors to hug and then keep that position on cable n Phone . Then wiggeling and messing around to connect stops working and you start to feel the hate but try putting a thin plastic strip 0,1-0,2mm inn under the connection in the Phone then squeeze usb cable a tiiiiiiny bit to make the opening bit thigter and put usb cable so you keep plastic strip in under and push the cable into connection..that gets u charging again but make sure nothing moves cus Phone shuts down and starts up again and then find a new location repeat and try to get cable totally still, and just let it fully charge,. But if you cant you can try using it just try hold usb cable phushed firm not hard towards the front side. And hope it works a while. 

But you can repair it just use the web form but it might be slow, so thats why i cant fix it yet and im so god damn annoyed that they cant provide service that are ok for all... Cost to much but  how  friking hard are there getting some to be autorised help senter. Atleast 1 pr country.

So gotta see, it's an easy fix but delicate, so might try it myself 🤔🤪
  • Masterbre Masterbre
    ✭✭  / 
    Abhi98 said:
    Hi, charging port on Nokia 7 Plus is loose right out of the box.
    Here is what all of you can do if if the port is not totaly broken and it won't charge.

- Charge your phone on a flat surface (table) and let the cable laying on the same surface, don't let the cable hang...it will loosen port even more.
    - Buy a charging dock. There is no Nokia charging docks, but there is plenty third party charging docks for Nokia 7 Plus, price range 15-25$. The phone, port and cable are fixed when charging on the dock, so it won't be loosen more.

Send to Nokia service only if it's not charging, because after changing the port, everything is the same.
    It will eventualy loosen up again, if you are not carefull when charging. I would not want someone to open my phone, because they have to remove front glass and touch screen to get to the port.
  • aakash said:
    Hi abhi
    It's normal for all users don't worry.
    What do you mean "don't worry"? This is totally unacceptable and should merit a product recall. I'm all together gutted this had happened as I was really enjoying the Nokia 7 plus. 
    Am investing in a Pixel 3 with wireless charging!