Experiencing Heavy Lag

Hi I have bought a Nokia 5 and using it for last 3 weeks but unfortunately, the phone is experiencing unexpected heavy lag, even with some basic functionality like Phone, Contacts etc.

Experiencing Heavy Lag

System System
 /  edited May 2

Hi

I have bought a Nokia 5 and using it for last 3 weeks but unfortunately, the phone is experiencing unexpected heavy lag, even with some basic functionality like Phone, Contacts etc. A contact is not opening, call log is taking always more than 2 minutes to open. The display is coming live after 2-3 Seconds after unlocking the phone.

I contacted the customer support team and they suggested some steps but that solved the issue temporarily only, the issue is keeping repeating regularly in an interval of 2-3 days.

I had a lot of expectations from the midranger of HMD Global bearing the most reliable name in the world of the cell phone but it has just ruined my smartphone experience. I had chosen the device as it is having the stock Android and the company promised regular software update but only because of this software glitch my experience got ruined.

Please let me know if there is any permanent solution for this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Try to clean phone memory and ram... Otherwise reset your phone once...It will help you
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same problem since day 1!

Android 7 -> 8.0 -> 8.1

All the same! LAG, SLOW... apps take too long to open.

After a REBOOT i can use it... few hours / one day later, LAG... SLOW...

I miss my ZTE Blade with android 2.1!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Black Hacker, I am getting this issue today. I have bought Nokia 5 in December, it was working fine and gave me every monthly security updates (with major android version update) as Nokia promised. But after the April's monthly update, it is getting this issue in my mobile also.

• black hacker black hacker
    ✭✭  / 
    Just go to setting~ about phone~press 5 time in build number to unlock developer mode ~ go to developer mode and press running apps. Close all unnecessary app.
    Now go to battery options in setting then go background activity manager close unnecessary app.Now clear catch data in storage. I think it will help you. If not just backup and reset your phone just onece.