How to remove a clock and a google bar from the main screen?

I like plain main screen. So the clock is deteriorating my wallpaper view. And i don't want Google bar either. Kindly resolve my issue ASAP

How to remove a clock and a google bar from the main screen?

I like plain main screen. So the clock is deteriorating my wallpaper view. And i don't want Google bar either. Kindly resolve my issue ASAP

Best Answer

Answers

• steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Only way I know how , would be to install a third party launcher from Google play store.
    Evie, Nova launcher, Microsoft launcher, etc 
    I use all 3 randomly but prefer nova as it's very customisable.
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Oh I was thinking as in the clock and search bar were fixed like on some handsets ,sorry I got the initial question wrong 
  • Following this to find out if you ever managed to remove the clock and the bar...they frustrate my life.

• steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If people can state their device and Android version they're using, I'm using the 3.1 and Android 8.1.0 meaning all I have to do to remove the widgets,is press and hold on the widget until the option appears to "remove" it at the top left of the screen.

Where as I'm told on some Android 9 devices the search bar is fixed, meaning using a third party launcher is the easiest way around this 
  • I've tried everything possible and search bar is stuck, only thing to do is download a launcher.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's disappointing to hear. Maybe Android 8 and 9 are different in this regard.