Nov18 security patch update for Nokia 7 plus.

Still not yet recd Nov18 security patch update for Nokia 7 plus. Some issue are there like battery drain and camera improvements.

Nov18 security patch update for Nokia 7 plus.

sasir sasir ✭✭
✭✭  / 
Still not yet recd Nov18 security patch update for Nokia 7 plus. Some issue are there like battery drain and camera improvements.

Comments

• jackfn89 jackfn89 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Still not yet recd Nov18 security patch update for Nokia 7 plus. Some issue are there like Volte support issues , battery drain and camera improvements.
  • It's 30 November yet no update Nokia is going back on its word and disgracing the good name of android one.😠😡
  • vibhor vibhor ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    kartkn said:
    Forget the November patch, Nokia will release the Dec patch & bug fix altogether..
    How can you be sure ? They can't do this as it is against the android one policy from google.
  • [Deleted User] [Deleted User] ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    From tomorrow actually it's December patch time starts 😉, let's see if they release November patch today, they have 7 and 1/2 hours as per IST
  • kartkn kartkn ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    vibhor said:
    kartkn said:
    Forget the November patch, Nokia will release the Dec patch & bug fix altogether..
    How can you be sure ? They can't do this as it is against the android one policy from google.
    I lost the confident on Nokia, being a device runs on Pie and Android One, why can't they give timely patches??

Are they busy in releasing their 8.1? Rather than working on promise they had given..
  • prateet dosi12 prateet dosi12 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Why u all posts message to juho sir.
  • Almost at the end of Nov 30th and still no November uodate!
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Almost at the end of Nov 30th and still no November uodate!
    The update has been pulled off
  • PramodSingh PramodSingh ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    November is end now but no Security patch update receive. Many bugs after update 9 Pie. How these will be resolved. Now This is not good for name Nokia. And we also loosing trust with Nokia.
  • kartkn said:
    Forget it, why? Monthly patches/updates should be every month as promised. They did the same with the september patch here and it seems to be becomming a habit. They should not always try to put it all in one update. Security patches come out monthly for a reason. If I wanted updates now and then I would have kept my Xperia. We don't need to tell HMD what to do, we are only the fools that gave them our money in hope they would honor their word. 
  • infinidim infinidim ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    In the UK the Nokia 7 Plus TA-1055 has not received any security patches since the August patch let along the  November patch
  • @infinidim I've got October patch but no pie unlocked ta-1055 using ee network, what's going nokia sort your updates out. 
  • infinidim infinidim ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    frankla said:
    @infinidim I've got October patch but no pie unlocked ta-1055 using ee network, what's going nokia sort your updates out. 
    I'm on Vodafone with the TA-1055 - not locked to any network - and Nokia support have blamed 'Vodafone' and or Google for not delivering the security patches to us. As I know people in Vodafone I have talked to them and they are not holding up anything. So its down to HMD Nokia as far as I am concerned. They really need to sort things out. 
  • uk si uk si ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Live chat advised me last week it was released in the UK, couldn't say why no-one could seem to update though!!
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    November is end now but no Security patch update receive. Many bugs after update 9 Pie. How these will be resolved. Now This is not good for name Nokia. And we also loosing trust with Nokia.
    The update was pulled off due some issues
  • user1533690844503 user1533690844503 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    infinidim said:
    frankla said:
    @infinidim I've got October patch but no pie unlocked ta-1055 using ee network, what's going nokia sort your updates out. 
    I'm on Vodafone with the TA-1055 - not locked to any network - and Nokia support have blamed 'Vodafone' and or Google for not delivering the security patches to us. As I know people in Vodafone I have talked to them and they are not holding up anything. So its down to HMD Nokia as far as I am concerned. They really need to sort things out. 
    one creepy thing I have experienced since the Pie update is that the update only pop-up when I plug in my local sim card (I used to use a roaming sim card on the nokia) and automatically disappeared when I switched back to the roaming sim card

am not so sure about why this is happening but this should not happen as there's nothing to deal with the service provider since my phone is unlocked

using TA-1062 in Australia FYI
  • Michael Bell Michael Bell
     / 
    I thought through android one, that the updates where shipped through to the phones from Google not hdm or whoever. Makes a mockery of android one if things are delayed and everyone blames everyone but themselves. May as well destroy the phone if not getting monthly updates when they are supposed to arrive.
  • dmt1992 dmt1992 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Still no sign of November 2018 Android Security Patch for Nokia 7 plus in India! It's December 5 already!
    Also, why is Nokia 7 plus not listed under phones category in Nokia Community Forums?
    Do bring both November and December Security Patches with all the software bug fixes and error fixes ASAP!
  • user1523151799409 user1523151799409 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Having discussed with HMD support chat several times about 7plus Pie updated since Sept announment, results still same as all guys - - negative! 
    Don't know why Nokia reacts in this way, if something wrong just let customers know, it seems HDM going to give up a group of customers like us. 

I have TA-1062 7 plus, HK

• vibhor vibhor ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Update is rolling out now
  • vijitgangwar vijitgangwar
     / 
    vibhor said:
    Update is rolling out now
    yup....downloading now...