Nokia 5.1 plus got hanged often

I recently bought Nokia 5.1 plus. It new mobile from Flipkart. But this phone got hanged often. Just with out even accessing any apos. Screen display goes off.

Nokia 5.1 plus got hanged often

I recently bought Nokia 5.1 plus. It new mobile from Flipkart. But this phone got hanged often. Just with out even accessing any apos. Screen display goes off.
Tagged:

Comments

• Nokia 5.1 plus ,I bought only a month ago October via Flipkart. I am facing the issue of black screen. When I touch with fingerprint, the vibration works. But no display and not able to access any apps. The only possible solution is to hold the Sound button and Power button for few minutes the phone starts. Suddenly, a day before yesterday I got the screen blank with Android ICON with red question mark. I took photo of this to share to the community. I am not advising any one to buy and get in trouble like this. I contacted support team, they are giving solutions for factory set and so on. I have done twice factory reset then also it happens. There is no Nokia Care center in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India which give solution for this. I trust the NOKIA Company should offer a option of Taking back all the phones which have problem like this.
  • Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You should post this in the Nokia 5.1 part of the forum.