issues & suggestions

I noticed recently there are few games that were not installed by me (Nitro street run 2, castle of magic, danger dash).

issues & suggestions

I noticed recently there are few games that were not installed by me (Nitro street run 2, castle of magic, danger dash). These demos and yet not removable (no option for uninstall), which is a problem for me (and for some others as well). I would like to these to be removed or have an option to remove them.

Music playlist option has not been processed in the latest update ver. 13.00.17.01 (something that older nokia phones can do).

Customization of center menu button and I mean the "up, down, left & right directional buttons" on home screen like the old nokia phones. i don't like the way where i have to enter the menu and select my contact every time i want to call someone. 

Option to customize the shortcut would be also very helpful for many.

Please follow with KaiOS regarding these simple matters in the next update or I am ditching the phone.

Regards

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I hand-me-down my ASUS to my son because his handphone broke down. As such, Wifey bought me the Nokia 8110 4G. Over time, the battery gave way so he's using my earlier HTC but still functional. If it weren't for a present from wifey, I would have returned to my ASUS but if this Nokia breaks down, my ASUS is my back-up plan. What a life!