Call Drop Issue

My new Nokia 3.1 Plus phone have call drop issue.. i tried with different networks but problem with phone. Same sim working fine with another phone.

Call Drop Issue

My new Nokia 3.1 Plus phone have call drop issue.. i tried with different networks but problem with phone. Same sim working fine with another phone. I think i did mistake to go with nokia phone..
Tagged:

Comments

• My new Nokia 3.1 Plus phone have call drop issue.. i tried with different networks but problem with phone. Same sim working fine with another phone. I think i did mistake to go with nokia phone..

Hey hi bro have you tried using manual network settings 
  • Thanks for reply

Not Yet ! but let me check with... is it works after that ?
  • Not working at all... al time Call Drop problem in Nokia 3.1 Plus..  other all things of phone is good, but Network connectivity is very poor.. call drop problem irritate me.
  • i bought nokia 3.1 plus last week and i am getting same call drop issue 
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    nokia is mocking the users of its own
  • again I visited Nokia Care (Indore) (1:30 PM)  they are not able to deliver me my handset, the same thing they told me Part is no available in Company, we are not able to deliver you please wait till evening.. then I asked time for evening.. suddenly their manager come outside and told me Sir please allow us for the next 7 days we will give you your handset... 
  • I bought my phone a week ago but calls keep on dropping all the time.Very irritating.Any help...
  • Same problem here too call drop again and again..I think Nokia has just left behind comparing with other brand 
  •  You cannot make or receive calls without a call cutoff or drop.

Those who have already brought it, give a factory reset. Donot transfer old datas using Google.
    Avoid adding Apps. Donot accept updates!

If you need apps, add one by one and Findout which are the apps that adds to the call cut problem!

• Isaac Manohar M Isaac Manohar M
     /  edited February 2
    Those who donot want to make or receive calls, do  buy   NOKIA 3.1 PLUS

EVERY CALL WILL DROP. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS DROPPED CALLS ALSO.

NOKIA WILL NOT HELP.
    NOKIA WILL SUGGEST SAFE MODE  AND CLEARING CACHE!

BUT NO SOLUTION!

NOKIA 3.1 PLUS OWNERS ARE DOOMED

• Even I went to nokia care within 7 days of purchase but executive never make DOA letter.  Now they forcing to take swap handset . Who will take cheap handset ??