Security patch
Auto vibrate
App close bug
And more bugs

Comments

• Mr.Cube Mr.Cube
    ✭✭  / 
    dami a said:
    Still waiting for the update for Pie in the UK .don't know when we should expect the update .
    Don't be too excited! Pie sucks in my opinion.
    Oreo was way better and way more functional than Pie -.-
    It's not worth it.
    It feels lime a downgrade to be honest.
  • dami a said:
    Still waiting for the update for Pie in the UK .don't know when we should expect the update .
    oreo was much better. lot of wifi issues with android pie. Am *****up with this pie update. most of android apps don't load over wifi connection
  • Something is really wrong with the Battery management on the Nokia 7 Plus after the Pie update. I have to charge twice a day even if I'm not using it much. The idle uses more battery than it should. So yes I agree that we need an OTA update. They should give us more customisation too, like one handed mode, resolution reduction for battery saving and more gestures. The new auto-rotate feature is annoying when texting while laying down. The UI is quite glitchy and that needs fixing.
  • arpit kothiya arpit kothiya
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Definitely, pie is reducing nokia 7+ performance. Its quite disappointing to expect such performance from your mid range premium phone. After getting pie in September its performance is degrading. It got hanged up for like 5 times after updating it, screen didn't light up and reset protocol also don't work when it happens. Please fix these kind of issues as they are effecting day to day tasks.
  • Hey all of you in a rush to a Major Android update, what were you expecting??. Pure perfection??. 😅😂🤣. You all should pump it brakes and wait for 3 months after the release of any Android update because it's obviously going to have a lot of bugs. As for me, I'm still chilling with my #Android 8.1 Oreo and I'm not having any issues whatsoever.  Try downgrading to Android 8.1 Oreo if you can't stand the issues that come with Android Pie
  • DANIEL CHUKWUKERE DANIEL CHUKWUKERE
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/mohit%20saraff">mohit saraff</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Fix .
    battery life
    Lag
    Security patch
    Auto vibrate
    App close bug
    And more bugs

</div>
    </blockquote>
    Anybody here in 2019 with complaints concerning Android Pie??
  • Once  a day I cannot connect to the wifi to save my life. Must restart
  • Being Push Being Push
     /  edited February 2019
    Having major screen freezing issue with my nokia 7 plus, have to lock & unlock everytime to get rid of this, please look into this #HMD_Global
  • Paul Horton Paul Horton
    ✭✭  / 
    How can I downgrade my Nokia 7 plus back to android 8.1 Oreo from the pie update which has ruined the phone. When are Nokia going to deal with the issues from the update.