video calling i not working on nokia 6.1 plus

hello when i bought the mobile Nokia 6.1 plus mobile i can ble do video calls from jio to jio , but nlw its not connecting i don't know whats the problem to be.

video calling i not working on nokia 6.1 plus

bond0245 bond0245
✭✭  / 
hello when i bought the mobile Nokia 6.1 plus mobile i can ble do video calls from jio to jio , but nlw its not connecting i don't know whats the problem to be. nut all settings are in vorrcor mode omly ... i mean volte on....video call option on . i think after pie update only iam unble to do video calls ... please nokia resolve the problem.

Answers

• I too have the same problem... Can please anyone help me with it?
  • bond0245 said:
    hello when i bought the mobile Nokia 6.1 plus mobile i can ble do video calls from jio to jio , but nlw its not connecting i don't know whats the problem to be. nut all settings are in vorrcor mode omly ... i mean volte on....video call option on . i think after pie update only iam unble to do video calls ... please nokia resolve the problem.

• Having same issue ... Plz nokia address this issue and resolve is asap. 
  • bond0245 said:
    I am also using nokia 6.1 plus having December security patch with pie.
    I didn't have any issue in video calling jio to jio.
  • <b></b>I have received pie update on my nokia 6.0 on 21st Feb 2019.
    Before pie update my phone is able to make carrier video calling from jio to jio, but after the update whenever im trying to call the phone is getting disconnected leaving a not reachable msg and while converting voice to video call its just showing call declined.
    Not only this the volume of the call or media while using headphones or phone inbuild speakers and mic is very low, sometimes i am even unable to hear any sound.
    Please resolve this issue

<span>Carrier video call is the most urgently needed</span>
  • Nokia please solve the video calling issue. There was a very long time to face the video calling issue. You don't care your coustmers.