Front camera Focus problems

Let's talk about the front camera Do you have problems with the front camera not focusing or taking blurry photos ?

Front camera Focus problems

System System
✭✭  /  edited January 2018
Let's talk about the front camera

Do you have problems with the front camera not focusing or taking blurry photos ?

Do you think Nokia will fix these issues with an update.

Comments

• user607 user607
     /  edited December 2017
    I am also facing front camera focus issue on nokia 5. Kindly help to fix on priority
  • I returned mine I found that the focus issue is just because of the actual camera and can't be fixed.
    I guess they had to cut costs. I returned mine to Amazon and bought the honor 6x and the dual cameras are absolutely outstanding. Better than my iPhone 7 plus. The honor 6x is $189USD and is also getting android Oreo. I'm sorry I really wanted to like the Nokia 6 but the camera just can't keep up with the moto G5 or the honor 6x
  • anchit anchit
    ✭✭  / 
    I think Nokia can fix this issue with an update. I don't think it's a hardware problem, i also have Nokia 3 and it's front camera is working perfectly well. So hopefully Nokia will help us
  • Raman Raman
     / 

the front camera of nokia 6 8mp is ok, but the problem is with software , as i used 3rd party apps the resulted pics are nice as compared to the system camera app !

pls update the camera app !

• Even I am facing this problem.
    Buying Nokia 6 is wrong decision
  • ramchandra ramchandra
    ✭✭  / 
    I have even captured selfies in raw with third party apps it's just the image processing of pre-installed app is not upto the price
  • Motse Motse
     / 
    I had this problem with my rear camera of Nokia 6 when the phone was new. But it just became fine as time went on. Then again now it is not focussing. What is happening with Nokia?