How to Add MP3 Ringtone to Nokia 3.1

I want to add an MP3 file as a Ringtone on my Nokia 3.1.

How to Add MP3 Ringtone to Nokia 3.1

rstaveley rstaveley
✭✭  / 
I want to add an MP3 file as a Ringtone on my Nokia 3.1. The manual says simply 'add the file to the Ringtones folder in internal memory', but how do I access internal memory? I have the MP3 file on my SD card in both Ringtones and Media folders, but when I try to add it to the Ringtones list I just get a message saying 'No Music Files'.
Help please!!?!?!?!

Comments

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    I added some ringtones to my SD storage yesterday. They were saved in the Ringtone Folder and then appear automatically in the ringtone list. When you click add ringtone, it only shows files that are in the music folder on my SD card. My SD is set to internal storage, not portable on my 3.1. Hope this helps?
  • rstaveley rstaveley
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello Badger810: Can you tell me how I can transfer files from my PC to internal storage on the SD card? My PC is Windows 7. The computer cannot see the internal storage and if I try to use the ADB push command it fails because it says the internal memory is read only. Is there some utility you used to add ringtones to your SD card?
  • badger810 badger810
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Hi, for me when I plug the USB cable from PC to phone, I just need to ensure the phone is set to transfer files and not USB charging on the phone screen notification and then the Nokia 3.1 appears in my PC and I can see all the files on the SD card only. My SD is set as internal and PC is Win10. Hope this helps?
  • Santos Evelyn Santos Evelyn
     /  edited February 17
    Before adding a ringtone to your phone you need to download the file without the appropriate ringtone for your phone at Toqueparacelular.net
  • > @Santos Evelyn said:
    > Before adding a ringtone to your phone you need to download the file without the appropriate ringtone for your phone at Toqueparacelular.net

Or you can see more ringtones at this online ringtone site: https://toqueparacelular.net/
  • Ooteber Ooteber
     /