Distortion in ear piece sound at full volune

I am facing an issue where the sound from the earpiece is getting distorted at full volume..at half volume the sound is better with little distortion.but…

Distortion in ear piece sound at full volune

I am facing an issue where the sound from the earpiece is getting distorted at full volume..at half volume the sound is better with little distortion.but distortion is very prominent at full volume.the issue isn't there while using earfones and is there only with the fone earpiece.

Comments

• ImI also facing this issue. 😐
  • misterade misterade
     / 
    I thought I was the only one with this issue. Same here. I sent the phone for repairing in September and when it came back it seemed fine. I noticed in December that again the audio was distorted at full volume so I sent it back. It came back yesterday but still it has the same issue. I'm sending it back one last time than I'll give up. My sister and a couple of friends of mine have the same phone but are not experiencing this issue. Have you managed to do something about it?
  • vlaga vlaga
    ✭✭  / 
    My device also has distortion at high volume. And in general i can't hear other side so clear so sometimes I have to ask them to repeat .
  • I have the same issue with my N7+. It began since Dec.2018 so i ask me, if this is a bug of the big December 2018 update???
    When i have a call i have to turn on the speaker. In earpiece i don't understand the call.
    I have any problems with a BT-Headset or when connected with car-audio.