Weather on Lockscreen Missing

Does anyone see the weather on their lockscreen after updating to Pie? It doesn't show for me.

Weather on Lockscreen Missing

Does anyone see the weather on their lockscreen after updating to Pie? It doesn't show for me.
Tagged:

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello

Can you please post a screenshot?

Regards

Jason 
  • Does anyone see the weather on their lockscreen after updating to Pie? It doesn't show for me.
    Hi,

I've never noticed the Weather displayed on the lockscreen on Oreo, it does show when I unlock the phone though (updated to Pie).

Perhaps you could install Accuweather and have it show on the lockscreen as a widget.
  • Does anyone see the weather on their lockscreen after updating to Pie? It doesn't show for me.
    Update

To get the Weather showing on the lock screen, you need to do the following steps.

1. Open the Google app
    2. Click on Your Feed
    3. Click on Current Weather Condition
    4. Click on Behaviour
    5. Click on Show Silently

I've provided screenshots to help you.

• scouser73 said:
    Update

To get the Weather showing on the lock screen, you need to do the following steps.

1. Open the Google app
    2. Click on Your Feed
    3. Click on Current Weather Condition
    4. Click on Behaviour
    5. Click on Show Silently

I've provided screenshots to help you.

Thanks for the advice! My original post was actually unclear; I'm referring to weather showing up on the ambient display, not the actual locksreen. All I see on my ambient display is the clock and date, no weather.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Try clearing the cache on the Google app or unistall the updates and reinstall the latest version.

Check if Google app has location persmissions.

-jason
  • My wallpaper zoomed in without any reason?
  • YES I have this problem too. The weather is not showing on lockscreen and ambient display. does anyone can see weather on lockscreen? If so please post a screenshot. I don't know if nokia has supported weather on lockscreen or not.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have not seen weather on the lock screen.  What phone have you seen this on?

-jason
  • jdi000 said: 
    I have not seen weather on the lock screen.  What phone have you seen this on?

-jason
    My friend has it on his Pixel 3 ambient display
  • debu debu
    ✭✭  /