Introducing: Nokia True Wireless Earbuds

Hello Fans, it's time to cut the cord. Here's a look at our Truly Wireless Earbuds - ultra-lightweight, comfortable, long-lasting, and absolutely gorgeous! 

Introducing: Nokia True Wireless Earbuds

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited December 11
Hello Fans, it's time to cut the cord.

Here's a look at our Truly Wireless Earbuds - ultra-lightweight, comfortable, long-lasting, and absolutely gorgeous! 

Make a style statement

The earbuds come in a stylish carrying case which doubles as a charging station. Push the spring-loaded release button and out pop two shiny earbuds. Weighing just 5 grams each, they may not burden your hands, but boy do they make a statement!

Open. Pair. Play.

Using the earbuds is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply pair your phone with the buds via Bluetooth, and you're good to go. No additional apps required. 

The music never stops

Once the music comes on, it stays on - for up to 3.5 hours on a single charge. If you do happen to run out of charge, simply pop the earbuds back in their case to recharge them. And, guess what, the case can fully charge the earbuds up to 3 times. That's up to 14 hours of music playback!

The perfect workout accessory

The Nokia True Wireless Earbuds are rated IPX5. So, take your buds running, cycling, or to the gym, without worrying about sweat and splashes of water.

Nokia True Wireless Earbuds
Features and Specifications:

- Ultra-lightweight: Just 5 grams per earbud
- Up to 14 hours of playback or 16 hours of talk time
- Easy setup with Bluetooth 5.0; no app needed
- Stereo playback and phone calls
- Sweat- and splash-resistant
- Case provides 3 additional full charges
- USB Type-C charging
- LED charge indicator

Keep watching this space for when the Nokia True Wireless Earbuds will be available for purchase.

What do you guys think? Tell us in the comments! :)

Comments

• When its available????
  • morozshaun morozshaun
    ✭✭  / 
    Really hoping it will be available in my country! :D
  • Awesome earphones
  • I guess these wonderful True Wireless Earbuds are not for the USA. How about for Hong Kong? (I have connections there.) Or mail order? I have always trusted Nokia and Bluetooth Headsets are a problem. I am looking forward to trying them.
  • Just like every other Nokia accessory, this surely won't be available to purchase in the United States.  :/
    Not only in US, but some other country too (except India)
  • dipankar paul dipankar paul
    Staff member  / 
    All I can say right now about when and where these will be available is: Stay tuned! :)
  • sajwaz sajwaz
     / 
    Wow looking forward
  • Darren Darren
     / 
    How about the price in India ? 
  • How many ruppees
  • zarul72 zarul72
     / 
    Awesome
  • its available ??? or in which including Phone box package????
  • naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Just like every other Nokia accessory, this surely won't be available to purchase in Turkey  :/
  • Well, I hope it'll be available in Nigeria and the rest of Africa...
  • Rizwan Haris Rizwan Haris
     /  edited December 1
    Where can I get it from ?
  • It's time for a music blast  B) B)
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It's quite interesting and Attractive Looks as well.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Next please.... Wireless charger & colorful shells like lumia....and please display glass protector for curved glass of nokia. 🤐😑
  • nathanho nathanho
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia Team, please send me a pair to use because my Nokia 8 microphone problem 😄
  • softlink' softlink'
     /  edited December 4
    Connecting people, better then before. 
  • softlink' softlink'
     / 
    softlink' said:
    Could these be waterproof. 

Connecting people,

these technology is competing others now. 

• Lonch kab ho ga
  • Hope this will come to Philippines.
  • When will HMD Global launch Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones in India? What will be its launch price? 

• I'm wondering Nokia Pure and Nokia Pro whitch has the best sound quality.
  • tpamparo tpamparo
    ✭✭  / 
    This is good stuff! Hopefull for a wide global release range. 
  • jnf94 jnf94
     / 
    When are these available in the UK? It's frustrating to me when companies announce exciting products months before they actually launch. 
  • I got them...

Who had the brilliant idea to repeat the voice output for low battery every minute when the earbuds hit 20%?

Its freaking annoying.

Once at 20% and once at 10% would have been enough.