Nokia 7.1 Now on Android 9 Pie - Page 11

(Quote) 
Seems odd I updated mine in UK out the box yesterday with Three sim in it.

Nokia 7.1 Now on Android 9 Pie

Comments

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My sim-free Nokia 7.1 (TA-1100) in the UK is stuck on Android 8.1, September 1st 2018 security patch level. "No updates available". So 6 months without a security update.

Android One. Not secure, not up to date :-(
    Seems odd I updated mine in UK out the box yesterday with Three sim in it. This carrier thing with delay in updates is rubbish because I tried this without a sim on wi fi and it made no difference. I kept just kept tapping check for updates multiple times 
  • MikeF MikeF
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 7.1 that was on Android 9 Pie updated to the latest and upon restart got stuck in download mode. Sent back to Nokia under warranty repair.
  • jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    Any body in UK got March update. TA 1100??
  • PASQUALE-PHONE PASQUALE-PHONE
    ✭✭  / 
    Today March Update for Nokia 7.1 TA-1095
  • In Spain, Vodafone users can´t get updates since November. Nokia and Vodafone don´t say anything about this
  • In the same boat here, no Pie and running 8.1 w/ security patch Feb '19

I tried the support chat and asked for the OTA, first person had no idea what I was talking about so got transferred, the second knew what I was on about and claimed it's something in the works, to make the update packages downloadable like the Pixel..

On EE also, just got a giffgaff sim with £5 goody bag and still no update.. :blush:  
  • It's just happened for me, TA-1100
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jaikn1985 said:
    Yep, got it yesterday in UK on Three network sim card, steel colour, all works great so far and feels snappier 
  • jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    jaikn1985 said:
    Yep, got it yesterday in UK on Three network sim card, steel colour, all works great so far and feels snappier 
    I also got the update yesterday, but phone got softbricked. Phone stuck in Download mode. And I have to send the phone for repair. :'(
  • Way my app show abnormal in Nokia 7 (Android P)? as shown in the figure,the status bar shows a black block. Full screen display is set in the application。Here is the configuration code:
    window.addFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_TRANSLUCENT_STATUS);
    if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= Build.VERSION_CODES.LOLLIPOP) {
    window.addFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_DRAWS_SYSTEM_BAR_BACKGROUNDS);
    window.getDecorView().setSystemUiVisibility(View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_LAYOUT_FULLSCREEN
    | View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_LAYOUT_STABLE);
    window.setStatusBarColor(Color.TRANSPARENT);
    }
    if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= Build.VERSION_CODES.P) {
    WindowManager.LayoutParams lp = window.getAttributes();
    lp.layoutInDisplayCutoutMode = WindowManager.LayoutParams.LAYOUT_IN_DISPLAY_CUTOUT_MODE_SHORT_EDGES;
    window.setAttributes(lp);
    }

Who can help solve this problem?
  • Today March Update for Nokia 7.1 TA-1095
    I have the same model and it is still stuck in Android Oreo. Why?
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nimnim said:
    Today March Update for Nokia 7.1 TA-1095
    I have the same model and it is still stuck in Android Oreo. Why?
    Hello

Have you contacted support?   Have you done anything but ota updates to the phone?

Regards
    Jason
  • cesar suarez cesar suarez
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, I'm from Argentina, but even without android Pie. It seems to wait for the seen
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, I'm from Argentina, but even without android Pie. It seems to wait for the seen
    Hello

Have you contacted support?

Regards
    Jason
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Hello

Have you contacted support?

Regards
    Jason
    They were launched less than two months ago, and according to the support it takes time to approve the updates, is there a way to flash the rom?
  • Maxmix Maxmix
     / 
    Just bought a new 32GB 3GB model £135 new unlocked in UK now, just switched on and connected to Wifi and it's doing the 1.3GB Pie update :) Can anyone tell me does this have MHL out ? Before or after the update etc, I always use on of these on my Samsung Notes and S9's https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07N7DSQW9
  • > @cesar suarez said:
    > Hi, I'm from Argentina, but even without android Pie. It seems to wait for the seen

Hi, just following this thread. My Nokia 7.1 is TA-1096 from Argentina (Personal telco company). Still at Oreo 8.1 (November 2018 update).
    Any info on when Pie update will come to each TA-xxxx model?
    Already try other SIM, no SIM, VPN, etc. Nothing works.
  • Aros Aros
     / 
    > @user1514745997605 said:
    > > @cesar suarez said:
    > > Hi, I'm from Argentina, but even without android Pie. It seems to wait for the seen
    >
    > Hi, just following this thread. My Nokia 7.1 is TA-1096 from Argentina (Personal telco company). Still at Oreo 8.1 (November 2018 update).
    > Any info on when Pie update will come to each TA-xxxx model?
    > Already try other SIM, no SIM, VPN, etc. Nothing works.

Hello you too. I'm also from Argentina. I'm using my Nokia 6.1 with Pie 9, 1/4/2019 Update.
    But i've recently bought a Nokia 7.1 for my sister in law, and she activated her phone yesterday.

She also has ANDROID 8.1 OREO - NOVEMBER 2018 UPDATE.
    Still waiting and wondering when is the update going to deploy.

I don't know if talking to IT Support would help on this.
  • lmf1411 lmf1411
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    I got an update today and the phone died, got stuck in Download mode screen.

I'm from argentina too so i'll have to stick it in my **** as we don't have service support here

Never again Nokia
    ✭✭  / 
    Aros said:
    > @user1514745997605 said:
    > > @cesar suarez said:
    > > Hi, I'm from Argentina, but even without android Pie. It seems to wait for the seen
    >
    > Hi, just following this thread. My Nokia 7.1 is TA-1096 from Argentina (Personal telco company). Still at Oreo 8.1 (November 2018 update).
    > Any info on when Pie update will come to each TA-xxxx model?
    > Already try other SIM, no SIM, VPN, etc. Nothing works.

Hello you too. I'm also from Argentina. I'm using my Nokia 6.1 with Pie 9, 1/4/2019 Update.
    But i've recently bought a Nokia 7.1 for my sister in law, and she activated her phone yesterday.

She also has ANDROID 8.1 OREO - NOVEMBER 2018 UPDATE.
    Still waiting and wondering when is the update going to deploy.

I don't know if talking to IT Support would help on this.

lmf1411 said:
    I got an update today and the phone died, got stuck in Download mode screen.

I'm from argentina too so i'll have to stick it in my **** as we don't have service support here

Never again Nokia

Hola chicos, por lo visto y segun el soporte de la propia nokia tenemos que esperar que nos habiliten la actualización ya que se lanzo hace poco en el pais. Mi madre con el nokia 1 recibe periódicamente las actualizaciones de seguridad rapido. Una lastima. 
  • > @cesar suarez said:
    > Aros said:
    >
    >
    > > @user1514745997605 said:
    >
    > > > @cesar suarez said:
    >
    > > > Hi, I'm from Argentina, but even without android Pie. It seems to wait for the seen
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Hi, just following this thread. My Nokia 7.1 is TA-1096 from Argentina (Personal telco company). Still at Oreo 8.1 (November 2018 update).
    >
    > > Any info on when Pie update will come to each TA-xxxx model?
    >
    > > Already try other SIM, no SIM, VPN, etc. Nothing works.
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello you too. I'm also from Argentina. I'm using my Nokia 6.1 with Pie 9, 1/4/2019 Update.
    >
    > But i've recently bought a Nokia 7.1 for my sister in law, and she activated her phone yesterday.
    >
    >
    >
    > She also has ANDROID 8.1 OREO - NOVEMBER 2018 UPDATE.
    >
    > Still waiting and wondering when is the update going to deploy.
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't know if talking to IT Support would help on this.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > lmf1411 said:
    >
    >
    > I got an update today and the phone died, got stuck in Download mode screen.
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm from argentina too so i'll have to stick it in my **** as we don't have service support here
    >
    >
    >
    > Never again Nokia
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hola chicos, por lo visto y segun el soporte de la propia nokia tenemos que esperar que nos habiliten la actualización ya que se lanzo hace poco en el pais. Mi madre con el nokia 1 recibe periódicamente las actualizaciones de seguridad rapido. Una lastima. 

Hola, yo también tengo el mismo problema. Hasta lo que yo se esto se debe a que hay celulares que se quedaron atascados en Download mode (Pantalla blanca con el logo androidone, en la parte superior izquierda con letras negras Download mode). Esto se debe a que tuvieron un salto en los parches de seguridad. El parche de seguridad de Diciembre deshabilita el OEM y las operadoras bloquearon o se olvidaron de habilitar esa actualización a sus clientes y habilitaron la actualización a Android 9 Pie. No vamos a ver Pie hasta Octubre.
    Mientras tanto Nokia 8.1 ya tiene acceso a Android 10 Q.
  • Hola.
    Para la gente de Argentina, estoy recibiendo la actualización del Nokia 7.1 (TA-1096) a Android 9 Pie (V3.51F). Parche de seguridad de marzo, tamaño de la actualización 1323.3 MB
  • Hola de nuevo.
    Ya tengo instalado Android 9 Pie. Parche de seguridad 1 de Marzo 2019.
    Linea Personal.
  • XtremeShadow XtremeShadow
    ✭✭  / 
    Pichis said:
    Hola de nuevo.
    Ya tengo instalado Android 9 Pie. Parche de seguridad 1 de Marzo 2019.
    Linea Personal.

Tengo el mismo modelo de personal con la diferencia de que yo tengo el parche del 1 de abril 
  • lmf1411 lmf1411
    ✭✭  / 
    Alguien sabe que verga se puede hacer con el Download Mode del orto? Quedó tildado asi y solo sirve como linterna
  • XtremeShadow XtremeShadow
    ✭✭  / 
    lmf1411 said:
    Alguien sabe que verga se puede hacer con el Download Mode del orto? Quedó tildado asi y solo sirve como linterna
    Buscaste algún tutorial? Para sacarlo de ese modo? 
  • > @lmf1411 said:
    > Alguien sabe que verga se puede hacer con el Download Mode del orto? Quedó tildado asi y solo sirve como linterna

Hola.
    Proba lo siguiente. Con el celular apagado conectalo a la pc, antes de que se encienda solo mantene presionado Volumen + y encendido hasta que salga el logo de AndroidOne. Si se queda en Download mode entonces la memoria flash del celular esta rota o dañada.
  • wasn't the question supposed to be for android Q?
  • Got the update!
    Last night get the Android 9 Pie March Update. TA-1096, Argentina, Personal.
    All installed smoothly. 
    (Please guys, keep this forum in English!)
    ✭✭  / 

Hola acabo de recibir para el modelo libre T-1096 AR