Nokia 7.1 Now on Android 9 Pie - Page 5

Anybody have the ota link for new pie build 3.45A?

Nokia 7.1 Now on Android 9 Pie

Comments

• jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    Anybody have the ota link for new pie build 3.45A?
  • ikijibiki ikijibiki
    ✭✭  / 
    I agree. Just have a little patients everybody. Nokia will fix it I'm sure. I certainly don't want a faulty update. As long as the Android One monthly security patches keep coming, I'm happy to wait a little longer for Pie. 
    Right. I guess after having Google Nexus phones for the past six or seven years, I got spoiled by having monthly updates coming out on time and OS updates pretty much when promised.  >:)
  • ikijibiki said:
    I agree. Just have a little patients everybody. Nokia will fix it I'm sure. I certainly don't want a faulty update. As long as the Android One monthly security patches keep coming, I'm happy to wait a little longer for Pie. 
    Right. I guess after having Google Nexus phones for the past six or seven years, I got spoiled by having monthly updates coming out on time and OS updates pretty much when promised.  >:)
    Why buy an N7.1 then? Perhaps you should have purchased a Pixel.
  • kat said:
    Hi,

TA-1095 owner in France, I've got the November security patch this morning (V2.95B). Everything seems to be working fine, but no sign of pie yet... 
    Même chose
    Tjs rien aujourd'hui
  • ikijibiki ikijibiki
    ✭✭  / 
    ikijibiki said:
    Why buy an N7.1 then? Perhaps you should have purchased a Pixel.
    $$$$$$
  • OTA Update in Germany:

• jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    apollisa said:
    Is this on top of V3.39A?? and when you dial *#*#227#*#* what is the version number showing??
  • apollisa apollisa
    ✭✭  / 
    jaikn1985 said:
    It’s for V3.45A, so I guess no. ^^
  • jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    apollisa said:
    jaikn1985 said:
    It’s for V3.45A, so I guess no. ^^
    I have TA-1100 with Android P V3.39A and Nov security update. Tried to install the new OTA but not working. I think I need only smaller size OTA of 139mb released in other regions. Was your phone in Android O and Nov security patch before you got this update?
  • A miracle happens today! We still write 2018 and Nokia brought us the Pie update together with the December patch! I can't believe it! So fast 😳
  • My TA-1100 was on the not rolled out Pie with November patch 
  • jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    My TA-1100 was on the not rolled out Pie with November patch 
    You were on Android P V3.39A with Nov security patch (installed using VPN method) and now you got latest update of Pie V3.45A with December patch, is that correct?? What was the size of the update? Did you managed to capture the OTA link?
  • Yes, it came OTA. Size was around 130MB or something like that. Update went through smoothly 
  • jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes, it came OTA. Size was around 130MB or something like that. Update went through smoothly 
    Do you have the OTA link?
  • Now, pie is on the way (V3.45A, TA-1100, Germany)
  • ikijibiki ikijibiki
    ✭✭  / 
    Me, too. Finally. 
  • Finally December Security patch on TA-1095... 😆
    Build: 00WW_3_45A
  • Hi jaikn1985

Unfortunate way, the update came as such a surprise that unfortunately I don't have the link-sorry
  • MatthiasR MatthiasR
    ✭✭  / 
    There are still wonders today, Android 9.0 P (V3.45A) with December security update.
    Germany TA-1095 with network operator: Vodafone.de

I'm curious if then the January 2019 security update this time punctual.

• Here in Holland still nothing. TA-1095 ☹️
  • I've also a vodafone-sim. Update works. I did some restarts because partly blurtooth-problems with garmin-watch and playstore-updates. Seems a network problem..
     I didn't reset the Phone and I didn't loss any data! After all rumbling, thank you NOKIA, that's what I am waiting for!
  • cHefroCker cHefroCker
    ✭✭  / 
    nothing in switzerland with ta-1095 
  • jaikn1985 jaikn1985
    ✭✭  / 
    Nothing in UK as well TA1100.
  • I just updated my phone to Pie (Netherlands) . Update went fine. No problems. But i found something annoying. If i listen to my headphone connected with headphone jack cable and i want to adjust the volume with my Nokia there is a delay. First click on the volume shows the volume meter and then after the second or thirth click the volume adjusts , but after the first click i have to wait a second or so. Very annoying.
  • Nothing in italy!!
  • ikijibiki said:
    Me, too. Finally. 
    Hi ikijibiki,
    Did you update from 8.1 to 9.0 (V3.45A), looking at Update size: 1318.5 MB ? 
    When I update mine from 9.0 (V3.39A) to 9.0(V3.45A) Update size was 139.8 MB , as shown on image below:

• I just updated my phone to Pie (Netherlands) . Update went fine. No problems. But i found something annoying. If i listen to my headphone connected with headphone jack cable and i want to adjust the volume with my Nokia there is a delay. First click on the volume shows the volume meter and then after the second or thirth click the volume adjusts , but after the first click i have to wait a second or so. Very annoying.
    Which Dutch provider? Here Vodafone and no update (yet). 
  • T-Mobile