Nokia 7.1 Now on Android 9 Pie - Page 8

How can I find the FM Radio app on my new Nokia 7.1 with Android Pie?

Nokia 7.1 Now on Android 9 Pie

Comments

• Yojan Yojan
    ✭✭  / 
  • MatthiasR MatthiasR
    ✭✭  / 
    Yojan said:
    In the Nokia 7.1 unfortunately no FM radio is preinstalled.
  • Still nothing in the UK (TA-1100
  • Alan Fenemore Alan Fenemore
    ✭✭  / 
    seagull said:
    Still nothing in the UK (TA-1100
    Got Pie on my N7.1 just before Christmas. (TA-1100) together with December update. Is your phone carrier unlocked? If not, it could be a carrier issue.
  • Davide Ariata Davide Ariata
    ✭✭  / 
    3 gennaio 2019
    No update to Pie in Italy. Security patch has stopped at the 1st of november... who said they are quickly? 
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Some might be happy with the slices of Pie on Nokia 7.1, while some could be facing certain issues. And even some of the people didn't receive Android 9 Pie yet. I understand this is phased rollout and depending on the handset, device location and local operator's approval cycle one gets the software update. So i believe HMD will be looking into it and push updates faster so as to keep with their promise. Be patient everyone !
  • Rahul Nath Tanwer Rahul Nath Tanwer
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 8
    aliamjad said:
    phone stuck on NOKIA logo after reboot. Tried factory reset to try again but same error. Lost some of my latest data. Disappointed by nokia care not helpful.
    Brother you have to wait for 25-30 minutes after Nokia logo appears when you have reseted your phone. It's usual, don't worry.
  • seagull said:
    Still nothing in the UK (TA-1100
    Got Pie on my N7.1 just before Christmas. (TA-1100) together with December update. Is your phone carrier unlocked? If not, it could be a carrier issue.
    That's strange, mine is unlocked. Its on BT's network but I have tried getting the update with and without the sim.
  • betlemme betlemme
     /  edited January 11
    hi!
    TA-1095 from Italy. security patch still at 1st november 2018. No sign of Android Pie.
    Nokia where are you?
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yojan said:
    Go to www.apkmirror.com and search for Nokia radio you'll get apks of different version, you can go with the latest version anyway.
    Or just go to this link
    https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type=app_release&searchtype=apk&s=Nokia+radio
    ✭✭  / 
    Finger print scanner is not working after Pie update, well, only occasionally. When I try to set up a new finger print it keeps telling me that the sensor is dirty and needs cleaning.. All was fine on Oreo  Anyone else experienced this issue?
  • January, 2019 security Patch is available 😊 on TA-1095

✭✭  / 
    bobbo said:
    January, 2019 security Patch is available 😊 on TA-1095

Got it today. TA1100
  • In Italy nothing,patch 1 november,i wait android 9
  • An irrelevant update, is only the security patch, does not solve any of the problems of the phone and does not provide us with adaptive storage
  • This update brings "full bezel" option to the display settings.
  • Still no update in NL voor mijn 7.1
  •  Still no update android 9 in Italy!!
  • alemar73 alemar73
    ✭✭  / 
    From Italy: no Pie update for my brother's Nokia 7.1, too (phone arrived today).
    Just turned on, there was September patch...then he found and installed November patch.
  • The last update did not change any issue of the phone
  • I bought 3 Nokia 7.1, but only one does not have Android Pie. How do I get it? 
  • Yojan Yojan
    ✭✭  / 
    d-mi said:
    Yojan said:
    Go to www.apkmirror.com and search for Nokia radio you'll get apks of different version, you can go with the latest version anyway.
    Or just go to this link
    Thanks for the try. Doesn't work... :-(
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yojan said:
    d-mi said:
    Yojan said:
    Or just go to this link
    Thanks for the try. Doesn't work... :-(
    That's the reason they didn't put one in the first place because it doesn't work. But that's strange and not strange at the same time because these days majority of people don't listen to the traditional radio. Anyway here's a link you can look up to if want some more info about devices that doesn't come with radio pre-installed
    https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-unlock-fm-radio-hidden-smartphone/
  • It's been almost two months now and still no update in Italy! 
    We are stuck on November security patch. 
    Is there any problem? Any news on when it will be released? 
    I bought a Nokia only because you promised fast updates.... 
  • Dobbiamo aspettare inizio febbraio..cosi ho sentito!!

• KEN YU said:
    Hi guys I am in Canada , haven't received pie yet , Nokia chat says "they hope I will get my update in no time" . But based on the review should I manually update my 7 plus to pie?
    Hi Ken... off topic. Does LTE work on your Nokia  in Canada? Whic network are you using? I'm trying to get a Nokia phone, but not sure about LTE bands....
  • Asghar Abdulla Asghar Abdulla
    ✭✭  / 
    Please don't update to pie, I m having problem with LTE after updation
  • matteo.m Said me:

Hi everyone,

We are super happy to announce that Android 9 Pie will begin to roll out on Nokia 7.1 as of today. Please check our FAQs in the upcoming days to learn more about Pie. 

Enjoy!

• Italy
    tim