Mic problem

Dear nokia team,

I would like to share my experience with you . I purchased nokai6.1 plus on 22nd Nov 2018 . The phone looks is very attractive but after the recent update this is giving me very bad experience .
 I am facing many Problems like,
1.The phone Mike is not working I have to connect my ear phone while calling someone .
2. If my phone is on ringing mode then there is no voice of ring . 

I am facing problem and within 1 month I don't think so it has to work like this . I trust Nokia that's why I purchased this device..

Comments

• Dear nokia team,

I would like to share my experience with you . I purchased nokai6.1 plus on 22nd Nov 2018 . The phone looks is very attractive but after the recent update this is giving me very bad experience .
     I am facing many Problems like,
    1.The phone Mike is not working I have to connect my ear phone while calling someone .
    2. If my phone is on ringing mode then there is no voice of ring . 

I am facing problem and within 1 month I don't think so it has to work like this . I trust Nokia that's why I purchased this device..
    @user1536751551959 try resetting your phone if the problem persists visit nearest nokia care and get it repaired or replaced 
    https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_in/support/care-center-locator
  • Can you please tell how to reset my phone settings

• I also got the same problem. when I place a call with speaker on (both VoIP & GSM call), Only canceling MIC working, the main MIC do not work. My called person is very hard to hear what I say. Until now, The problem still UNANSWER  from NOKIA team.
    I think they do not read our comments. Decided to buy This device is a big mistake
  • somadhar
    somadhar ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I have the same issue, post pie update I'm facing poor network strength, sometimes disconnects and i should turn on flight mode for a while and turn it off, and this works, sometimes doesn't, i should remove sim card and place it in again. Poor battery backup compared when on 8.1, heating, bad Ambient light sensor calibration. And No option for hiding notch.