Reporting the User

@megan  @"dipankar paul" @HMD_Laura @"tim.m" Apologies if I have missed any other staff members.

Reporting the User

@megan  @dipankar paul @HMD_Laura @tim.m
Apologies if I have missed any other staff members. Keeping it short well I have observed some of the users getting carried away with unnecessary disagreements. It doesn't feels good we people are trying best and helping someone who is having trouble with their devices.
Kindly request to create an option to report such user. Please go through the below thread 
https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/comment/53060#Comment_53060

Comments

• megan megan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello @kd5379

Thank you for informing us of this. We are trying our absolute best to ensure that this forum is a nice friendly community and we as moderators are able to report and block users that are going against the rules. 

Thanks again,
    Megan
  • @megan Thank you :):)
  • HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 
    Hi @kd5379

thanks for letting us know. As Megan said we do our best to keep this forum a friendly environment but there are so many discussions going on that it is quite impossible to follow and read all of them. So in case you find a post again you think is offending or not in the right manners you can easily report them and the post will end up on our side so we can have a look at it and approve or delete it. 

You can report a post by clicking on the Flag symbol under the post and then click report (screenshot below)

This would help us a lot and hopefully makes the forum a even friendlier place. 

Regs, 
    Laura   
  • @HMD_Laura thanks for the information it was very helpful 
  • naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    kd5379 said:
    @megan  @dipankar paul @HMD_Laura @tim.m
    Apologies if I have missed any other staff members. Keeping it short well I have observed some of the users getting carried away with unnecessary disagreements. It doesn't feels good we people are trying best and helping someone who is having trouble with their devices.
    Kindly request to create an option to report such user. Please go through the below thread 
    https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/comment/53060#Comment_53060

"with unnecessary disagreements"?
    Nobody has to agree with you or any other user @kd5379.
    This is a user forum and people are free to express their experience and feeling freely as long as they remain within the boundaries drawn by the forum rules.
    Stating an opinion is one thing, dictating it totally goes to a different direction.
    Now, this is MY humble opinion.
  • @naufrago 
    Yes people are free to express their views and opinions they can like, agree, disagree etc whatever they feel like my only point is they should not get carried away with unnecessary disagreements which I felt very bad. 
    I hope you have checked the thread. 
    No offence and yeah generously expressing my view to you