RINGTONE VOLUME PROBLEM IN NOKIA 81104G

If I put my phone in AEROPLANE MODE or going through my messages and receive a call in between, after this the RINGTONE VOLUME becomes negligible(inaudible).

RINGTONE VOLUME PROBLEM IN NOKIA 81104G

If I put my phone in AEROPLANE MODE or going through my messages and receive a call in between, after this the RINGTONE VOLUME becomes negligible(inaudible). I have to SWITCH OFF and then again SWITCH ON my phone. Can NOKIA give solution to this problem. Also the Keys slip to another character while typing. Can NOKIA give answer ??

Comments

• megan megan
    Staff member  / 
    If I put my phone in AEROPLANE MODE or going through my messages and receive a call in between, after this the RINGTONE VOLUME becomes negligible(inaudible). I have to SWITCH OFF and then again SWITCH ON my phone. Can NOKIA give solution to this problem. Also the Keys slip to another character while typing. Can NOKIA give answer ??
    Hello, Please perform a soft reset. If this does not solve your issue please contact support outlining your problem: [email protected] or Chat on the Support App. 
  •  I tried this option but this problem happens again. Also I bought Nokia 5.1 Plus.With Nokia 5.1Plus I am facing the following problem:

Sometimes when I try to awake my phone with 2 Taps on screen or by pressing power button, the screen remains black. I have to restart my phone to come back to normal. This phenomenon is happening after  every two days.

Please give some solution !
    I never expected Nokia phones to give such problem as I have been using Nokia 6233 phone for last 10 years.
    Please Reply urgently. I hope Nokia India gives some reply or replace my phones.