Nokia Lumia 520 Battery issue/Unable to send receive MMS

Everything was working fine with my MMS messages until November 13, 2018 but ever since that date I can no longer receive or send MMS messages, I keep getting prompts to "Try Again" and upon trying to download them from my friends it lingers as though it is trying to download then prompts me with a "Download" message.

Nokia Lumia 520 Battery issue/Unable to send receive MMS

Everything was working fine with my MMS messages until November 13, 2018 but ever since that date I can no longer receive or send MMS messages, I keep getting prompts to "Try Again" and upon trying to download them from my friends it lingers as though it is trying to download then prompts me with a "Download" message.

The other issue I have is with the battery which randomly shuts down or reboots the phone, this has been going on for almost a year, I had got used to that issue but not being able to send or receive MMS messages may be the final straw.

Comments

• megan megan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, 
    Sorry that you are experiencing issues with your device.

For devices purchased before 1 December 2016 please visit: https://support.b2x.com and they will be able to assist you with your Nokia Lumia 520. 

Thanks,
    Megan
  • tuan le tuan le
    ✭✭  / 
    Actually, battery problem maybe happen because of your battery is too old so the performance was decreased.
    MMS problem you can check the APN and your 3G/4G plan before you using MMS.