Expectations from Dubai event and event from India

The Nokia's Dubai event is in talk in tech. enthusiast.  Now recently Nokia even announce an event in India just a day after Dubai event.

Expectations from Dubai event and event from India

niraj limaye niraj limaye
✭✭  /  edited November 2018
The Nokia's Dubai event is in talk in tech. enthusiast. 
Now recently Nokia even announce an event in India just a day after Dubai event.
I would like to know, what my fellow Nokia product forum companions expect from those event?
Even glad to know some hints at what we can expect from #ExpectMore?

Comments

• kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @niraj limayethey might be launching Nokia X7 in the name of Nokia 8.1 on flash sale on flipkart with the price tag around 23999/- for the base variant 4/6 with android pie out of the box . I am just guessing bro I may be wrong or we have another option of Nokia 7.1 
  • kd5379 said:
    @niraj limayethey might be launching Nokia X7 in the name of Nokia 8.1 on flash sale on flipkart with the price tag around 23999/- for the base variant 4/6 with android pie out of the box . I am just guessing bro I may be wrong or we have another option of Nokia 7.1 
    @kd5379: There are roomers of launch of Nokia 8.1 and information first out regarding to it is by 91mobiles.com. If confirmation we need to wait to 6 December. On 6 December we can check what was circulating in media and the thing actually happen. Till then, we just only guess what will be  #ExpectMore for India.
  • I expect launch of both 7.1 and 8.1.
  • @kd5379: New leaks claimed by NokiaPowerUser (NPU) claim that Nokia 7X recently launch in China is Nokia 7.1 + and Nokia 8.1 is completely new phone with screen 5.6 inches screen instead of 6.1 inches in 7.1 +. To know more check link of NPU:  https://nokiapoweruser.com/nokia-7-1-plus-nokia-8-1-may-be-different-smartphones-as-cover-listings-claim-5-6-inch-display-for-nokia-8-1/
  • kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @niraj limaye then 8.1 is a complete surprise package excited to see what it has got 
  • @kd5379: There are various information from various sources. In recent past some source claim that Nokia 7X launch in China will launch as 8.1 instead of 7.1 +. The recently shared information from NPU contradicts to that. Even information of 91mobile is based on contradictory to information to recent leaks of NPU. Before launch event of Dubai more such information can float in media. If those are contradictory then those will crate confusion. But any ways, we can't say about a fraction like 8.1 or 7.1 + although, expected to see some new launch in Dubai. I think, that new phone launch is confirmed by HMD with #ExpectMore.    
  • kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @niraj limaye  Yes that what it is well there is only naming confusion the specs are going to be the same. Excited for #Expectmore
  • Launch of 7.1 today in India means at least 7.1 will not be part of India launch.
    The phones those launch in Dubai the same phones will launch in India?
    Last time such close launch took place it was UK launch and a week later India launch, that time 2 different phones were launched.
    What people think on that?  
    It might be 8.1 or 7.1 + one phone will launch in Dubai and one in India. 
    What @kd5379 you think on it? 
  • kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Launch of 7.1 today in India means at least 7.1 will not be part of India launch.
    The phones those launch in Dubai the same phones will launch in India?
    Last time such close launch took place it was UK launch and a week later India launch, that time 2 different phones were launched.
    What people think on that?  
    It might be 8.1 or 7.1 + one phone will launch in Dubai and one in India. 
    What @kd5379 you think on it?

@niraj limaye I got it bro if they are launching 3 different phones then they will launch Nokia 8.1 Nokia 7.1+ and Nokia 9.
    As like the poster of #expectmore says.

• India launch postponed from 6 Dec. to 10 Dec. 
  • kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @niraj limaye have checked the 8.1 promo video??
  • @kd5379 : hey, I was unaware about it. Is it 30 sec. video listing main features? Chinese characters at last look like old Chinese video. 
    I am waiting to launch in India with reasonable price.   

• niraj limaye niraj limaye
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    @kd5379: Video leak was correct ! Except the Chinese characters at last :smile:    
  • kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @niraj limaye lolz we thought of 3 phones it was only one with 3 different colours
  • kd5379 kd5379
    ✭✭✭  / 
    kd5379 said:
    @niraj limaye my first prediction now just guess the Indian pricing for the unit. Any ideas what it could be?
  • kd5379 said:
    @niraj limaye lolz we thought of 3 phones it was only one with 3 different colours
    It was speculation of one of media article, but other articles was consistent on Dubai event will be global launch of Nokia 8.1. The speculation was on basis of 3 phones shown on launch event invitation. :smile: