Bugs in Nokia 7 plus

I have been seeing several bugs after the android pie update. I'll list a few here.

Bugs in Nokia 7 plus

Kripa Kripa
 /  edited November 2018
I have been seeing several bugs after the android pie update. I'll list a few here.

1. Fingerprint sensor doesn't work sometimes.
2. Volume bar takes too long to disappear.
3. Several connectivity issues on apps like Netflix, YouTube, Showbox etc...
4. YouTube and Google news crashes or becomes unresponsive after a few touches.
5. Touch just freezes sometimes and nothing works.
6. Phone heats up too much after the update.
7. Video playback in any app freezes once I try to scroll forward... And the whole app starts acting up.
8. The vibration feedback happens way after a notification is received and the sound comes even after that.... In Bluetooth headsets its even more problematic.
9. Apps take too long to start than before.
10. And many more annoying bugs I can't list here...

Hope these gets fixed soon.

Comments

• Manik Barai Manik Barai
    ✭✭  / 
    I am aslo face this king of problems after the new android version 9.0 pie update.  Phone get so slow then before, I am so gloomy for this,,please nokia fix this problem,,     
  • Netflix, LinkedIn and yahoo cannot connect through wifi adsl. Other apps like twitter are unstable during wifi.
  • Last night I successfully installed the showbox 5.26 update easily. This update is improved over many older versions!
  • Notification bar in chrome stays in white color, when is address bar colored.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Notification bar in chrome stays in white color, when is address bar colored.
    any specific webpage? or everywhere?
  • wyk said:
    Everywhere (etc Android Police: black address bar, white notification bar, b92.net: purple address bar, white notification bar...) Do you have this problem? 
    I think this is same problem as white navigation bar in YT when enabled dark mode.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    Everywhere (etc Android Police: black address bar, white notification bar, b92.net: purple address bar, white notification bar...) Do you have this problem? 
    I think this is same problem as white navigation bar in YT when enabled dark mode.
    using TA-1046 model...think urs different. . may be its happening for some model variants. If my guess is ryt may be a fix is due. 
  • Hello everyone. I am not able to connect to my personal router in 5GZ in nokia 7 plus. What is the issue? How to solve it? 
  • lakshaykaura lakshaykaura
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Go to Settings> System> Advance> Reset options> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
    It will resolve this issue.
  • wyk said:
    wyk said:
    using TA-1046 model...think urs different. . may be its happening for some model variants. If my guess is ryt may be a fix is due. 
    See on picture:
    This is pretty ugly, on my Mi A2, top is completely purple (chrome bar+notification bar)
  • Chromecasting doesn't work as it should be. So often Chromecasting videos from a Chrome browser fails. And casting the same videos with other phones and same Chrome version works fine.
    Great to own an Android One phone but still must use years old Samsungs if I want to Cast anything on TV. Well done. 
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    wyk said:
    See on picture:
    This is pretty ugly, on my Mi A2, top is completely purple (chrome bar+notification bar)
    its new google's new material design....nothing to do. .  actually it appeals more to me. 
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Chromecasting doesn't work as it should be. So often Chromecasting videos from a Chrome browser fails. And casting the same videos with other phones and same Chrome version works fine.
    Great to own an Android One phone but still must use years old Samsungs if I want to Cast anything on TV. Well done. 
    to cast u need to turn on wireless certification in developer option.
  • vibhor vibhor
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Chromecasting doesn't work as it should be. So often Chromecasting videos from a Chrome browser fails. And casting the same videos with other phones and same Chrome version works fine.
    Casting directly from chrome works fine for me. But casting entire phone from settings menu does not work. Casting directly from other applications like youtube , google photos also works fine. 
  • I have been facing following problems in my nokia 7 plus:

1. Touch just freezes sometimes and nothing works.
    2. Phone heats up too much after the update.
    3. The vibration feedback happens way after a notification is received and the sound comes even after that.... In Bluetooth headsets its even more problematic.
    4. Apps take too long to start than before.
    5. Recorded videos are not being played smoothly, gets stuck and many more other bugs

Please suggest some solutions, it is annoying me too much 😣
  • It often happens that when the phone is pulled out of my pocket, the screen stops working.  It does not happen every time.  When that happens I have to turn off the screen and unlock it again.  This is unacceptable for a phone of 430 €!  I take care of the phone and it did not come out of my hand.  Nokia needs to recognize the error and invite users to replace the screens.  If there is no error in the service, then I lost two days on the road.  Who will make up for trouble.  If this continues, the next phone will not be Nokia.
  • <span>I am a Legal Practitioner,one of my Client gifted me one Nokia 7 Plus in the month of February 2019,but for last 15-20 days,I was facing some charging problems. When today I came to Nokia Care @ Everest Mobi Care Kolkata,they informed me that the Mobile was activated on 25.07.2018,but I have the purchasing bill of February 2019,so Nokia Care only gave me 2 months Warranty. My mobile is now 3 months old,but how can my Mobile was activated on 25.07.2018. I am not getting the answer.  I am waiting for your reply.  I have already giving u the bill which was purcased from your website.</span>
  • Is it possible that I purchased mobile in the moth of February 2019,but Nokia Care Officials tell me that the mobile was activated on 25.07.2018.....is it possible. Even Nokia Care not providing any documents, regarding this. What is this Nokia,your company charged ₹26000/- for my mobile,but we are not getting any assistance from your side.
  • Hammad Khalid Hammad Khalid
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is it possible that I purchased mobile in the moth of February 2019,but Nokia Care Officials tell me that the mobile was activated on 25.07.2018.....is it possible. Even Nokia Care not providing any documents, regarding this. What is this Nokia,your company charged ₹26000/- for my mobile,but we are not getting any assistance from your side.
    the service and the customer support is simply worst