Call waiting issue

Is anyone facing the call waiting issue like you don't get to know when  someone is calling you and you are already on a call If someone know how to solve this …

Call waiting issue

Is anyone facing the call waiting issue like you don't get to know when  someone is calling you and you are already on a call
If someone know how to solve this please do tell.

Comments

• i also have this issue.
  • Yup, I have Nokia 6.1 plus, having same issue of call waiting
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Call waiting is an operator service. Can you please check and ensure that the "Call Waiting" setting is set to enabled state?
  • Did that. Did everything possibly could but still couldn't get the resolution
  • garvit garvit
    ✭✭  / 
    Is anyone facing the call waiting issue like you don't get to know when  someone is calling you and you are already on a call
    If someone know how to solve this please do tell.
    You follow the following steps:
    Go to Phone app>click on 3 dots in upper right corner>settings>calling accounts>click on your network name>additional settings>call waiting
    Hope it helps
  • xeta18 xeta18
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes, facing the same issue. Even though the call waiting is enabled from the settings.
  • Yes me too. Facing the same problem..during  a call unable to recieve other calls
  • I am also facing the same issue in my Nokia 7 plus after pie update
  • user1535179969796 user1535179969796
    ✭✭  / 
    What's the solution for that problem
  • Yes iam also facing call waiting issues in my Nokia 6.1plus 
    What's the solution for that problem
  • syedmujeeb syedmujeeb
    ✭✭  / 
    I resolved the issue.
    We have to activate the call waiting option for our sim first. 
    For that you have too use your sim in another mobile and reinsert the sim in your Nokia set, then it works.