Vibration issue

After pie update vibration mode is not working in my Nokia 6.1 Plus. Vibration mode working as silent mode. Kindly resolve my problem.

Vibration issue

After pie update vibration mode is not working in my Nokia 6.1 Plus. Vibration mode working as silent mode. Kindly resolve my problem.

Comments

• It's the same issue with me too. Even it's stop vibrating in general mode
  • saravananm saravananm
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue too. Seems like it's a common issue. Does HMD look into this thread?
    First time where I feel that software support matters in success of a product. If any HMD members looking into this, please fix it ASAP. These are the basic features of a phone, and it has an issue.
  • I am facing the same issue with my nokia 6.1 plus, the vibration mode doesn't work at all. But as it seems that the company's suport is not responding, we might have to send a personal mail to them.
  • Thanks.. it's helpful
  • bhartts bhartts
    ✭✭  / 
    In my nokia 6.1 plus vibration  suddenly stop working i have  check accessibility in setting where vibration in on besides its not working
  • Omkar Walhekar Omkar Walhekar
    ✭✭  / 
    The same thing is happening with my 6.1 plus the vibration is not working
  • After recent December security update my phone isn't vibrating neither in general mode nor in silent mode, dial touch pad vibration is also not working. IveI tried all methods yet isn't resolved. 
  • Hanging problem for my phone after updating pie
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭  /  edited January 10
    just to reiterate what @chiranjeev bhardwaj  said turn ON vibration for Ring and Notification vibration from within accessibility settings which fixes vibration on calls and notifications (verified).
  • Nabeel Nabeel
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi All,
    I found a solution to the vibration mode issue in accessability.
    Go to accessability - vibration - turn it on.
    See if it helps. Also u can search for vibration in settings search bar on the top of settings page.
    Yes that's the Solution !!! Really worked for me on Nokia 6.1 Plus. Good Luck.
  • Hi, I m facing the said issues from past 3 days. The phone just won't vibrate in any of the settings. 
    I have already tried the above solution but there is change in phone's behaviour.. 
  • Rajiv686 Rajiv686
     / 
    Yes it really works and fixes the problem of vibration on android pie .Go to accessibility and turn on vibration for ringer and notification.
  • Jyow Jyow
     / 
    I ran into the same issue with vibration completely turned off even though all the vibrations settings were on for my 7.1.  I was missing texts and calls all the time.  Then it finally dawned on me, I had enabled Battery Saver recently.  Doing so DISABLES ALL VIBRATION.  So after turning off battery saver, my vibrations came back!